Sunlight saunaFar infrared sauna purchase

1 Review updated:

What a rip off. Bought my far infrared sauna from sunlight sauna years ago and was attracted because of the lifetime guarantee. Two of the panels went and I called three weeks ago speaking to a guy named Riley. He asked me to send pictures of the panel. Three weeks went by and I called today. That was after leaving him a message to call me which I could tell he was avoiding talking to me. It ends up my unit is not sold by them anymore and he gave me a web site. That company is out of business. What company sells a product and with a life time guarantee does not support there clients? Not only very unprofessional but a scam. I would never recommend this company because if you have a problem your basically screwed.

Da
Feb 17, 2015

Comments

• Da
      Feb 18, 2015

Sadly I found out three years ago they lost their copyright and changed their company name to sun lighten saunas. Same owner but do not have to honor any client under old name. Very shady...buyer beware. They are now sunlightensauna.com.

• Su
      Feb 23, 2015

Dear Mr. Paragian,

Thank so much for sending the sauna pictures. We have reviewed and the sauna in the pictures is not a Sunlighten product. We are happy to help you locate the company you purchased from. If you would like assistance, please call 877.292.0020 x118.

Sincerely,