Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In
The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website

Sub Register / Tahsildar Of Karjat, Zilla Alibag


collabarating a fraudulent land transfer alongwith Mr.Dharap of Dharap associates

Complaint Rating:  92 % with 13 votes
92% 13
Contact information:
Dharap associates
Two years ago when i went to the talati office to get a new set of my land papers, the talati who knows me for 10yrs plus said tht my land in KARJAT of around 4 acres, in sector 13/18A had been sold.
On inquiry it was found that one Mr.Shrikrishna Dharap had orchestrated this fraud by making someone stand as myself giving a POA to him and then he sold the land to his wife Mrs.Dharap, On inquiry it was found that all officials inc.subregister were involved in this. I was not the only one.They had been carrying out this fraud over the years with many lands to name some Mr.Rathod and Mr.Roy my neighbouring landowners.
I immediately informed the Maharashtra Police and Mr.Rakesh Marya Jt.comm.Crime, asked the SP Alibag who in turn asked the DSP Karjat to take action.
Rahul Dharap the son of SK Dharap approached me and said it was a mistake pls forgive and we will return the land to you.I agreed.He made docs and applications and also gave an affidavit to the effect.
The excuse always is that the officials are asking money etc etc etc.
I have made complaints to subregister, SP, DSP but to no avail.
I hope through this forum I am able to get justice.
Ps:Fr information my aunt's lands also in karjat and surrounding areas have all been fraudulently sold or occupied.
Rajpal U.Navalkar
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country India Complaint category Government & Police


Sort by: Date | Rating
A  6th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
That is really shocking and sad too.

I am planing to buy land in KARJAT and really dont know how to make sure that the land is all genuine and with right papers. That kind of nexus of officials and agents can harm a lot of people. Am looking for a local lawyer in karjat who can do title search and document verification for me. Is there anyone who can be suggested and recommended with good experience in the subject of civil law.
Please mail me the contact on vyerth@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot.
N  4th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
What I can do is just suggest u.
Just take some local guy and with his help u can get it sooner.
It will b very difficult for a single person.
A  13th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dharap associate This person(Rahul Dharap) is the biggest fraud he stays in dadar right opp the dadar TT circle. The guy is a cheater and his father is a bigger fraud then him they have cheated many innocent people like you in karjat and panvel he should be put behind bars. I'm fighting a case against him in court to get my money back.
N  17th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
this rahul dharap and his father are cheaters!!! they have cheated my father and me for the last 20 years !!! this is one shameless cheater liar family .. rahul is a cheater and his father is even a bigger cheater!!! get in touch with me on body_oomph@yahoo.com
A  13th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Also i suffering from Land fraud cases in Sindhudruga Districts Prant officers & Colletctors are also involve in this cases. Another Guy has produce Fake papers with the help of Prant Adhikari & Collector. Congress govt. is very danger. All system is looking only to Grab money only. Do one thing go to media or Press & bring out all the concerns names with details. This is the last option.

Post your Comment

Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree
Comment text
Attach photos (optional)

Contact Us

Reply to