Stearns & Foster Royal Pavilion / sagging
After purchasing the complete Stearns and foster king size mattress set, I noticed that ist had began to sag on one side. i contacted the store I purchased it from and voiced a complaint. I was told by Ms. Valerie and others at the corporate office, and the warranty office that there will be an additional charge of $99.00 for replacement after they come out and investigate the mattress.
The $99.00 fee was not included in the warranty nor was it vergally discussed. Therefore, I believe that the above-mentioned company is in breach of contract. It is my understanding that they are to replace this mattress without additional charges. At this pint, I fee they are not will ing to cooperate or honor their contract. I am therefore, seeking your assistance in resolving this matter. Also, there is an 10 year unconditional guarantee without any fees.
More Stearns & Foster Royal Pavilion Complaints & Reviews
- Stearns & Foster King Mattress - Indentation in mattress - 2 times! 
- Stearns & Foster Mattress - Most horrible mattress! 
- Stearns and Foster - Bad Mattress 
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - strong chemical odor makes my eyes burn 
- Stearns & Foster - Lux Estate Lucille 
- Stearns and Foster - sf sonya leigh king and sf luxury #2 european pillow top cal king
- Stearns and Foster King Mattress - Deep indentations (sinkholes) from day one wherever one sits or lays.
- Stearns & Foster - Voided Warranty
- Stearns & Foster - Return policy
- Stearns and Foster Mattress - body indentations