Star Furniture / Susan Andrews - nasty lady

San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
4.15

They will be extremely nice to you to make the sale. But don't miss one payment or the evilest,nastiest,gross, lady will harass you and scream at you to make your payment, then threaten to come pick it up. Her name is Susan Andrews, she is very rude. I feel sorry for her, she must be a miserable person. Luckily in Texas we have a little law that protects our homes, so, any intruders come to our home, we can use protection against alleged trespassers like these. Buyer Beware of Star Furniture... Pay Cash ONLY!!! oh ,I forgot if you have the cash you can buy anywhere else for less...

Comments

Jo
  11th of Mar, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Heres a tip. How about paying your bill. Always found Star a pleasure to work with.
To
  20th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Pay your bills on time!!! That's just common sense...if someone owed you money and said they were going to pay you as agreed and they didn't, you'd probably hunt them down and shoot them! So put yourself in their shoes...no wonder she was nasty with you!
Te
  14th of Apr, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
It would be a lot easier to pay your bill on time if Star Furniture would send a monthly statement. I received one letter saying "A" payment was due on 03/20/10, but it did not have a balance or totals or anything. I figured they just sent that out because I was not in the billing system yet. So the following month, I waited and waited and no statement arrived. I finally had to call them and ask when I would get a statement. Star said "They do not mail statements. Pay online or call them each month." Nice. Wish they would have told me that before I bought anything. I never thought to ask because I never had a company not send me a bill. EVER. How am I supposed to know if they received my payment, how much my balance is, or if they are charging me for any other fees that I am not aware of. I am just supposed to send a check with no payment coupon to some random po box. It would be nice to know how much I owe too. I have never seen a company that was so hard to deal with just to try to pay them. I am going to write Fingers Furniture and tell them to use that little tidbit in their commercials. "Fingers will be happy to mail you a monthly statement unlike some other stores."

Star Furniture Logo Star Furniture