Stair Warehouse / Bait and Switch

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Ordered item from them, received incorrect item and had to send it back. Was charged a 30% restocking fee plus lost my money to send item back, not to mention my original shipping fees. If I simply didn't want the item, I'd be okay with this but Stairwarehouse made the error and basically stole money from me. I'd like to know how many other customers they have done this to.

Ci

More Stair Warehouse Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ci
      19th of Nov, 2008

Stair Warehouse refunded all money. Their company president personally took care of our complaint. I would recomend this company.

11th of May, 2011

I love stair warehouse they have done everything they can to help me with my build. I have told my relatives that about them and my sister just bought from them I love this company I think that they are the best out there.

---Mary

• As
      19th of Oct, 2011

Buy from a different company. These guys don't stock anything. They are just a few people sitting in an office, shuffling paperwork to another company that actually DOES stock. This is why they don't care about their customers, because they have no inventory to worry about. No overhead. Once they have your money, if their dealer ships it wrong, you have to pay for shipping back and/or pay restocking fees on errors you didn't even commit.

They also are known for "bait and switch" because they don't have access to their dealers inventory and they don't know until a day later if something is out of stock. Sometimes they just ship the order anyway and notify you of the back order later, which could be weeks.

• Di
      24th of May, 2016

Horrible customer service. Agree with above, they never know whats in stock either. Give you ### answers when you call I will never order from them. Order that was supposed to take 5 days took over a month and screwed up our build plans