Sport City Toyota/Car Dealer / company with holds funds from employees
This Dealership STEALS!!! not only from its customers but also from its employees. I'm a former employee at sport city toyota and was on more than one occasion taken advantage of by management. Our pay plan was 25% of what the front would make and 10% of what the back would make and our minimum comission of 100.00 no matter what a car deal made. However, when we made money on a car deal that would exceed the limit of 100.00 they found every excuse not to pay us our comission. They also force the employees to buy a uniform (shirts, pants, shoes etc...) at a premium to make money for the GM because anything over the price they paid for the items goes to GM of the dealership. Oh and by the way if your a customer at this dealership you should know that management and some sales people use terms like ROACHES, RATS, MICE, MOUCHES and other very derogatory terms to describe you. Most of the Saturday meetings are held to find ways to get the most money out of you the customer no matter what lies they have to use. Bottom Line I've worked at other car dealerships and I must say this was the worst working experience I've ever had.
More Sport City Toyota/Car Dealer Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - land cruiser 2016
- Toyota Motor Corporation - front strut "rumble" on new car.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - complain about poor service
- Toyota Motor Corporation - prius v
- Toyota Motor Corporation - sales