Sport City Toyota/Car Dealer / company with holds funds from employees

1 12650 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75228Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9726813000

This Dealership STEALS!!! not only from its customers but also from its employees. I'm a former employee at sport city toyota and was on more than one occasion taken advantage of by management. Our pay plan was 25% of what the front would make and 10% of what the back would make and our minimum comission of 100.00 no matter what a car deal made. However, when we made money on a car deal that would exceed the limit of 100.00 they found every excuse not to pay us our comission. They also force the employees to buy a uniform (shirts, pants, shoes etc...) at a premium to make money for the GM because anything over the price they paid for the items goes to GM of the dealership. Oh and by the way if your a customer at this dealership you should know that management and some sales people use terms like ROACHES, RATS, MICE, MOUCHES and other very derogatory terms to describe you. Most of the Saturday meetings are held to find ways to get the most money out of you the customer no matter what lies they have to use. Bottom Line I've worked at other car dealerships and I must say this was the worst working experience I've ever had.

Un

Comments

• St
      25th of Jun, 2009

to whom ever posted the above complaint, I would love to have you contact us and tell your story. Please contact us.

Listen to this below that's posted on youtube!
    We would love to hear what you have to say.

contact Scamshooters
    email scamshooters at the below
    shootthescam@gmail.com