Spiritualnetworks.com / Owner blocks and reads profiles, messages

I recently joined the website www.spiritualnetworks.com, but I was shocked when my account was blocked. It turned out that the owner checked and read all messages and profiles. He also didn’t accept if you wanted to join other website, where you can find friends. I don’t advise you to register here, because the owner will know everything about you and your life. Share this info or post comments.

Pi
Mar 30, 2014

Comments

16th of Dec, 2016

I joined Spiritual Networks in January 2011. I posted frequently for a long time and added a lot of friends-over 5000. I didn't post for a long time and came back and began replying to other posts and always in a positive manner. If I didn't agree I didn't reply to post. Mostly I marketed my free sessions and energy work on a daily basis. I went to sign in on a Monday and my email no longer was in the system. I signed up again and was accepted, posted experience and next day was deleted again. I posted experience on Facebook page and was eliminated from that page too. All without explanation or contact. I have no idea why this has happened.