Spirit Incentives / Free companion air certificate

1 Rt 1 Box 112-2Teague, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 254/739-3903

First Equity Credit card co. sold me a protection plan with the promise of a free companion airline ticket. Spirit Incentives sent me a bifold paper saying "Free Companion Air Travel Certificate" which I kept about a month till I was ready to make reservations to Canada in July. I got the certif. out to see how to redeem it & called Spirit Incen. For help--they finally told me I was supposed to send that certif in to them & I had waited too long, so they couldn't honor it. I consider that a "trick".

Comments

9th of Jun, 2008

Hey! same with me, Free companion air fare certificate. mine expires Aug.8th 2008 I called spirit incentives to book my flight for a week to Calif. for the month of July 2008 I called three different times three different reps. and three different prices! now, keep in mind I'm paying supposedly for one ticket and taxes on both (sounds fair) but with all the great airline deals out there (I checked out) spirit incentives offered me a round trip price of $585, then $682, then the last rep. on my dates I gave her the price changed again $890. sounds like I'm paying ^YES for "2" people they disagreed and it was either take it or leave it. I left it but there still time I may try again, nothing to lose. But, truly run from their programs they are not fair! it's all a hoax, trick, whatever gimmick I am afraid of them to even really buy the ticket and go to the airport to find there's no such flight! right?.

• Ni
      14th of Sep, 2008

I found out less than 24hrs before our flight that we have no hotel accommodations when we get to the bahamas because they stated tath it was cancelled because of non payment... and yes we did put out almost $300.00 on top of the good faith deposit... now if we don't have a hotell why should we have to pay the hotel taxes they took our money and left us hanging so now we have a flight to the Bahamas tomorrow morning and no place to stay unless we pay for ourselves and we are out the money we have already paid ... the real kicker is they aren't even open and no reps to talk to on the weekend and they book you for a Monday and tell you to confirm within 48hrs of your flight... I pray that we can get ahold of them before we get to the Bhamas...