Spirit Incentives / Free Travel Voucher

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I deposited $50 dollars with this company as part of my travel voucher reservation. I was given a choice of traveling to LasVegas, Reno or Orlando. I picked "three" travel dates in 3 separate months. The Spirit Incentives customer service rep told me that once I selected my "three" travel date options, I could not under ANY circumstances change them. She kept me on the phone for nearly 1/2 an hour and supposedly checked on travel availability for my first pick, LasVegas on all three of my travel date picks. She told me that there was no availability for ANY of the dates that I selected for EITHER LasVegas or Reno and that I would have to pick Orlando. If I declined she could only refund my $50 dollars. I never wanted to go to Orlando and I find it hard to believe that all three travel dates spaced 3 months apart are NOT available for travel to LasVegas or Reno. I felt like I had been ripped off!!!

The travel voucher to LasVegas or Reno was now "impossible" to fulfill. What a joke!! My advice, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Comments

• St
      13th of Apr, 2009

It's funny I was reading your complaint and I am going thru the same stuff. I just got my check for $105.00 dollars for theme park tickes and as you can guess it cost $59.99 for 2 adults. This really is a joke! The time you spend talking with them customer is a joke and so is the reservation department they ain't no better.

• Hj
      20th of Jan, 2010

My significant other and myself attended the Sundance Vacations "speech". After this, we were taken to a room and made several offers to buy the travel/vacation package. We turned down offers three times. They then made an offer that sounded a bit more reasonable and suddenly we were buying it for little more than $4000. They are currently electronically withdrawing $87.25 to pay for this package. Every so often, an offer is made to pay it off for a discount of approximately $1000. If we could do that, we would have paid for it up front. As it was, neither of us has the best credit and we never, ever expected to be approved for such a purchase, but we were nonetheless. We signed up in February 2009. I wasn't sure of the details of the $100 deposit to reserve a spot for the FREE CRUISE we were told we would receive. I sent it in about two months ago. Yesterday, my friend received an email stating that he should go to a website; namely, www.mystpage.com to select our preferred travel itinerary. I entered the certificate number and immediately got a message telling me that the certificate cannot be used because there were not enough days from the time the certificate was issued until the expiration date and we would not be able to use it. I'm concerned now that I won't receive the $100 deposit back when I ask for it. There was no information about a website to go to to ask questions or complain that I want my money back. I really thought that this was a REAL OFFER, since the "plug" for this whole package that was drilled into everyone who attended was FREE. They continually said FREE, FREE, FREE! I tried to find a Spirit Incentives website to write to and happened to see the complaints and decided to share my experience with the others who are dissatisfied. I won't waste anytime going to the attorney general about this and nullifying the entire membership package. They don't know me. I WILL get my money back. They still have my $100 deposit and I have no way to contact them except for an address in Florida. I don't want to write. I want to speak to someone about this and get some satisfaction.
    Thanks for listening.