Spirit Incentives / Free Travel Voucher
I deposited $50 dollars with this company as part of my travel voucher reservation. I was given a choice of traveling to LasVegas, Reno or Orlando. I picked "three" travel dates in 3 separate months. The Spirit Incentives customer service rep told me that once I selected my "three" travel date options, I could not under ANY circumstances change them. She kept me on the phone for nearly 1/2 an hour and supposedly checked on travel availability for my first pick, LasVegas on all three of my travel date picks. She told me that there was no availability for ANY of the dates that I selected for EITHER LasVegas or Reno and that I would have to pick Orlando. If I declined she could only refund my $50 dollars. I never wanted to go to Orlando and I find it hard to believe that all three travel dates spaced 3 months apart are NOT available for travel to LasVegas or Reno. I felt like I had been ripped off!!!
The travel voucher to LasVegas or Reno was now "impossible" to fulfill. What a joke!! My advice, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
More Spirit Incentives Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Incentives - Worst service imaginable and a hoax! 
- Spirit Incentives - Ripoff on their 2 night vacation! 
- Spirit Incentives - my vacation 
- Spirit Incentives - Failure to Comply with Vacation Package 
- Spirit Incentives - Definitely a scam! 
- Spirit Incentives - Cruise Scam 
- Spirit Incentives - Hotel Accomidations 
- Spirit Incentives - Scam 
- Spirit Incentives - Travel Certificate 
- Spirit Incentives - travel