Spells

www.luckymojo.com is fake

2.5
www.luckymojo.com
California
BEWARE! www.luckymojo.com is not real they dont have authentic items. I wont be going back to them. I cant get my money back from them. VERY, VERY, VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS SITE! :(
Complaint comments Comments (49)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Religion and Spirituality

Comments

N  11th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Spells - Did not honor gurantee
Witches Corner
witchescorner.com

I paid this woman close to $500 to cast three spells for me = love, weight lost and promotion. I did not receive any results and she refuses to return my emails. I have been emailing and calling her for the last 5 months but she will not return emails nor did she honor her 100% guaranteed.
A  1st of Jan, 2012 by    +5 Votes
I completely agree. I had a 'reading' from a sister site conjurer, Conjureman Ali, which was absolute 'airr'/ without substance. When I asked for my money back because all he had done was paraphrase my original e-mail, giving no insight or anything new. He replied he did not give back money, and suggested that I had 'mental and social disturbance'. That bit was true I must have had to give him my money! What a total fraud!
N  9th of Jan, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@stinkingparasol This barely human POS is a narcissist and she's used to doing things like this to people. She LIES. She did not contact me when she cancelled my order, and she lied when I called her on the phone. She gaslights and Lies. Do Not Buy anything from this site, and that includes their ####. They will waste your time and money.
D  30th of Jan, 2012 by    -2 Votes
Grant68Dee may not have read Lucky Mojo's returns and refunds policy. Lucky Mojo has been in business on the internet for 15 years and we work hard to please our customers and clients. If items are broken or damaged, we replace them, period. If a customer wants to return items, we will issue a check refund minus a 15% restocking fee if the items are received unopened in original packaging in resalable condition. Full details of our damages and returns policy are online here:at http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatreturns.html

Stinkingparasol is not taking advantage of the complaint-mediation policy with respect to ConjureMan Ali. He is a listed member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, AIRR, which has an Ombudsman to mediate client satisfaction issues and to see that disputes are resolved in an equitable manner. There is an intake form for those who seek dispute resolution or have complaints about AIRR members here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Ombudsman_Terms_of_Service
D  30th of Jan, 2012 by    -4 Votes
Well, i was curious about "Grant68Dee." He or she lists his or her home as "Landcaster, California." There is no such town as Landcaster -- although there is one called Lancaster, and you'd think most people could correctly spell the name of the town they live in. But, leaving that aside, and assuming that this person is named Grant Something-That-Starts-With-D -- we have 4 Grants in the California portion of our database, two local and two mail-order -- and none have ever asked for a refund. Next, let's assume the person is from Lancaster, California. Well, we have 11 customers from Lancaster, and none has ever asked for a refund, although one cancelled an order recently before it shipped, and so the credit card transaction was voided. Therefore, although i would like to resolve whatever issue is troubling this alleged customer, "Grant68Dee" from "Landcaster, " i can't. The complaining person is so anonymized that there is no way to even know if he or she *is* a customer.
N  9th of Jan, 2017 by    0 Votes
@catherine yronwode, LMCCo, AIRR You're a Liar. You are a Liar. LIAR LIAR pants on fire. Reframing. You cancel and you don't notify, then it's not provable. You are a LIAR.
N  19th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
Catherine Yronwode, LMCCo, AIRR, Thank you for providing a balanced and fair response. You seem very concerned about the aforementioned complaints. If you read this response anytime soon, I wonder if you could answer a couple of concerns I have. 1. I called LM and was given an email address for you, sent you an email about a month ago requesting specific information about seeking a consultation and rootwork done with a listed rootworker, and never got a reply from you. What is the best way to reach you? 2. This is not the first complaint I have read regarding Conjureman Ali, and I can only assume that the complaints are legitimate. However, I don't want that to affect my own desire to become a client of his in case these are isolated incidents. I truly hope that Conjureman Ali can help me with my situation, but when I emailed him, his response to me seemed half-hearted. I was disappointed but considered that he just doesn't have the time to give his full attention to each potential client. In other words, I am sure that his work is successful when his efforts are pristine, but how do I know if he will give my case the attention it needs? Undoubtedly there is a risk involved for clients seeking this type of service, but how do I minimize that risk?
N  9th of Jan, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Isabelle778941 You claim to be good at what you do, yet you are incapable of getting orders to customers in a timely manner, so you just cancel them and then refuse to contact them and LIE about it later. You're a Narcissist. I can smell it from here. Liar. Read this!!! Do Not Order anything from SuckyMojo Cursio!!! Do not buy anything from them or their ####!!!
A  22nd of Jun, 2012 by    +2 Votes
Catherine Yronwode may have a returns and refunds policy, but does she honor it? My order from this company fell into a black hole, I never received it and their response was that it was up to me to deal with the Post Office to try to locate it. Their customer service is awful -- happy to take your money and ship your package the cheapest, least reliable way possible. But if your order goes missing, "there is really nothing" they can or will do.

I complained to Catherine and got an automated response, referring me back to their (useless) website. They have no interest in this matter at all. Yet they keep shilling for more internet orders.
D  6th of Jan, 2013 by    -1 Votes
I can say I have ordered from Luckymojo quite a number of times, and communication shipping and service has always been great. I eventually enrolled in their course, and have paid for a reading with Catherine Yronwode. Everything has gone well and any concerns I have had have always been addressed. Maybe there are one-off situations with shipping or unsatisfied individuals above but I would like to offer my testimonial as a loyal long term customer.
A  10th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I list expected they could deliver to my home when i order and there items are for real everything lays on your mindset
A  6th of Apr, 2013 by     Best Advice +6 Votes
I experience the same problem with Conjureman Ali reading. after paying 45.00 i asked Conjureman to tell me the outcome with court, and his answer was take responsibility for my actions. I email him back, and told him that was the worst reading i ever had. I did not pay 45.00 for a suggestion. I asked him to tell me the outcome, Not should i plead guilty, or not. My suggestion to Conjureman Ali is stop faking, and if you are a psychic you need take time, and do a real reading, because you sure took the time to take my MONEY. I still buy Lucky Mojo products, but will never pay for another reading.Until proven otherwise I believe Catherine Yronwode, and Lucky Mojo are sincere, but people like Conjureman Ali taking short cuts by not doing the job paid for, or he's faking makes the company as a whole look bad.
N  20th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
i have been a kustomer several times over... and was happy with the produkts... as they were all different in smell (the oils and incense) and looks as well... but im also into microscopy and im going to place a few orders and im going to kompare the samples to the real deal to see if the produkts match up in analysis so im going to break the samples down to get a better understanding of them. i will post back once i have got my orders and run the tests
N  23rd of Apr, 2013 by    -2 Votes
I am puzzled by many comments contained within.
Where is the dispute?
ANYONE claiming to be psychic can be in only one, or both, of two states.

1) A CON ARTIST.

2) MENTALLY UNWELL.

What is the point of discussion with someone who falls into either category?

Join the campaign to rid the world of these thieves by requesting your member of parliament (or rep) table a motion to change the ambiguous laws which permit (actually condone) them to steal from the feeble-minded and vulnerable!
D  22nd of Jun, 2013 by    -2 Votes
I have ordered from Lucky Mojo, hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of times and they have always been good to me. Katrina has been WONDERFUL, even being flexible to help me achieve my goals. I have never worked with ConjureMan Ali, but I LOVE Miss Bri. She hits it on the money. I have asked LM to light candles on my behalf on topics and GOT the results. IF I've bought lavender or something with lavender oil, it smells like LAVENDER. Any bottles with herbs has the herbs VISIBLE in the bottle. There are LOT of con artists in the metaphysical world, but Lucky Mojo is NOT one of them.
N  22nd of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
Well it seems that what they shipped me isn't returnable since they didn't send me the complete product (therefore I can't return the complete product) and it's not in resalable condition because the candle glass is smashed. Anyway, it's not worth the effort, to pack it up and ship it only to be charged 15% for the privilege of being ripped off by this company. And really, sparkles? Dollar store sparkles are part of traditional root work? I find that very hard to believe, but that's what my candles are "dressed" with.
D  23rd of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
I stumbled onto this page, and, since it appears timely, wanted to tell Liz to check the Lucky Mojo damages policy here:
Damages are a very different policy than "I decided I don't want it."
I've been dressing candles for over a decade and always use glitter in addition to herbs and oils. That's how the first dressed candles I got thirty years ago were done, so it's good enough for me!
D  23rd of Jan, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Lucky Mojo products are excellent and packaged beautifully, made with love and care and Miss Cat knows what she is talking about. Also, they are priced reasonably! Unlike most other places for similar types of things which charge exorbitant fees. In addition, they have a real physical location and answer their phone. I disagree with this person. I can't speak to the readings as I have never had one. However, I have wasted a lot of money at other websites and received crap but have no qualms ordering from them.
N  13th of Apr, 2014 by    -2 Votes
I have ordered a book from you and everytime LUCKYMOJO just debit my bank account, but until now I have not received my order and they do not reply to my e-mails. What a spam!
A  13th of Apr, 2014 by    -2 Votes
LUCKYMOJO,

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY
N  4th of May, 2014 by    +1 Votes
all of them are fake and they won't even accept or post negative reviews from their customers. check out thier customer reviews page, all positives. impossible!
N  4th of May, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I have not tried luckymojo.com yet, but I follow their forum for a while, but I tried many different curios companies. one thing I know is the will not post unsatisfied reviews, only good reviews so they can blind site future customer. Check out some of them, not online luckymojo.com, but several of them, conjuredoctor.com, salemsmagickshop.com...you named it.
A  1st of Aug, 2014 by    +1 Votes
i also had most worst reading from conjureman Ali.
his reading is made me very down. it was worst reading i had ever.

and Apollo dark, of AIRR. i paid on April for candle and spell.
but now August, never received candle report and spell report.
he replies are soon and kind when i asked about my order.
but never received reports, yet.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree