Speed LA Dating / harassment
- I went to a speed dating event. didn't like it. Wrote them an honest and bad review.
- Tina called me (three times) and i let her vent (and insult me over the phone). Over the phone she said she knew who I was "You are an international writer, we know who you are!" and threatened to hurt me and my online image if I didn't take down my review.
- Tina then went on Yelp and wrote a response to my review that was filled with accusations and lies.
- Tina then decided to start stalking me. I received emails from her and her team "Oxford Productions" they just wouldn't let it go.
- After i ignored these messages, threats and phone calls, Tina (and friends) stalked me online. I had hour long visits from IP addresses linked to SpeedLA! Creepy!
- If the online stalking wasn't enough, her and her team purchased all three of my books online. Within less than 12 hours from their purchase, they were already harassing me that i was running a SCAM business because i hadn't sent them their merchandise.
- In less than 16 hours from their purchase, all three of them were fully refunded by paypal.
- I am still receiving threatening emails from these people saying that my "business" is a SCAM and that they received no such refund. I spoke to Paypal and refund was issued. SpeedLA Dating is a business of liars and juvenile scam artists that want to create havoc and drama for no reason for unsatisfied customers.
- I contacted Paypal to be clear on my rights as a seller! Was able to block these crazies.
. Paypal clarified my seller rights and blocked Tina and SpeedLA members from making any future purchases. I filed a restraining order against Tina. Spammed all emails from Anoush Stevenson, and am in the process of blocking their IP addresses from accessing my website. Anoush Stevenson emailed me saying she wanted to help and requesting "evidence" but her "nice" attitude quickly turned insulting, accusatory and unprofesisonal i asked her to STOP. She continued to message me and CC me in threads of messages.
- - I have been receiving messages from fake accounts created by SpeedLADating retaliating to alleged comments i "supposedly" made.
- They create the drama and then they pursue it and then they turn it around and say you are the bully and the harasser!
More than 1/2 of their reviewer have claimed harassment from SpeedLA. Please see: http://www.yelp.com/biz/speedla-dating-los-angeles-3#hrid:XpigXtct6oqS7v1VeB221A/src:self
- and make sure to read the regular reviews as well as the ones SpeedLA filtered out, a large percentage of which also claim harassment.
Steer clear and away from these people, they do not give you a service, they infringe on your legal rights and just give you a headache instead!