Southwest Re / Insurance plan is misleading

1 285 johnson avenueLawrenceville, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 609-477-0343

When I purchased my car I was given a brochure, which explained all of the great things that is covered in my plan, so I purchased the Superior protection plan which is suppose to cover everything. The problem is I was never given any documentation that says why they wouldn't cover what they say they cover on the brochure. Now that I have a problem with my fuel lines that says on the brochure that they cover. Now I am told that there is a page that says why they do not cover the part and they will email me the documents. One of the things they don't say on the brochure is that they will not cover any of these products if it is rusted. That would have played a big part on me getting that coverage. I believe this is very misleading to anyone looking to get coverage on a vehicle and now I have to pay for parts that I thought they said they would cover.

Southwest Re

Eh
Jun 10, 2015

Comments

• Mk
      10th of Jun, 2015

OK, look at this as an extension of the original warranty... If the car gets scratched and then it rusts out would it be covered? So, why would they cover rust ANYPLACE on the car?