SmileCare / Dental malpractice and billing fraud
These people mishandled my dental care and are now billing me for work that they told me was covered by my insurance. Their staff was unprofessional and incompetent and now they sent me to collections for $300 that I was told was covered under my insurance. They told me it was approved but didn't actually get it approved and billed me over six months later for it and in the process of my complaint they said they would take care of it (or at least investigate it) but instead ignored my calls and sent me to collections instead. I have no problem paying my bills as long as they are MY BILLS properly accrued.
More SmileCare Complaints & Reviews
- SmileCare Dental - Unethical and terrible treatment 
- SmileCare - Dental Malpractice/Billing Fraud
- Smile Care Dental - Illegally billed me $500 
- SmileCare - Caring Family Dentist 
- SmileCare - Fraudulent practice
- Smile Care Lancaster, Ca - dirty very dirty carpets, walls, broken and old equipment.
- Smile Care - rude/incompetent/insensitive/ghetto company
- Smile Care - 5 months waiting for full set of dentures!!!
- Smile Care - COMPLETELY IGNORANT 
- SmileCare - Improper billing / collections