SmileCare Dental / Billing after 2 years
I received a bill 11/2010 from Smilecare dating back to 8/2008. Their response was “We got audited and it was found that you needed to pay because your insurance carrier didn’t cover this procedure. The statute of limitation is four years for us to collect. Next time check the list of services your provider covers.” Two years ago is when I needed to know, before they offered my family the service. If you walk into a dental office and you're told that a procedure is required for your health, you tend not to argue. Turns out that the procedure was not required and it was not covered by the family insurance. So two years down the road we're paying Smilecare for services that we really didn't need. This is BAD BUSINESS.
More SmileCare Dental Complaints & Reviews
- SmileCare Dental - Unethical and terrible treatment 
- SmileCare - Dental Malpractice/Billing Fraud
- SmileCare - Dental malpractice and billing fraud 
- Smile Care Dental - Illegally billed me $500 
- SmileCare - Fraudulent practice
- Smilecare Dental Group - Terrible company
- SmileCare - Improper billing / collections
- SmileCare Dental - Stole my money!
- Smile Care Dental Services - Refuse to find my refund
- Smile Care - Substandard care