Slim Pilot MD / Unauthorized charges

My bank account has been debited the following charges for something I have no recolection of. These charges were not authorized and when I call the 800 number that is referenced with the charges it says it is no longer in service.

Charges: 10/25 - 2.95, 11/15 - 49.95, 12/15 - 49.95, 1/12 - 49.95

I was able to find their website on-line and have sent them an email but have recieved no response.

Dc

Comments

• To
      4th of Nov, 2011

The same thing happened to me. So I called the number on my bank statement and they refunded me the money. But you have to be sure to call within 30 days or they will try to say that they can't refund the money. Sorry you've gone through this. Good luck.

• Lo
      18th of Apr, 2012

This exact thing has been happening to my bank account also. I have had ongoing $9.95 monthly charges for over a year. Every time I call to cancel it stops for a couple months, then they start debiting my account on the third month for $37.95 as if trying to recoup the months missed. Every 3 months it's the same thing over and over again, I cancel, they wait 3 months and charge $37.95 again. How can they get away with this kind of THEFT ? I am really angry about this ! ! !