Sitecube.com / This is a scam

Ever since I signed up for a website with Citecube.com I have had many technical problems they refuse to cooperate in addressing. In spite of my constant urging they ignore me or say their customer service number is inoperable. This is one of the biggest scams I've ever come across, and there doesn't appear to be anything anyone can do about it. They sucker you in by offering to let you create and then use a website for 10 days. It appears to then work, you sign up, and the problems begin shortly after that. The wesites are beautiful, but the service and sustainability of quality from the provider is miserable. I strongly recommend avoiding giving these theives your money. In addition, they do not list any telephone numbers or address where they can be located or talked to. This is a scam. Buyer BEWARE!!!

Cl

Comments

• Ia
      12th of Aug, 2009
    Sitecube.com - Non authorized charges
    Sitecube.com

I have been trying for 3 months to get a refund from SiteCube for money they took from my paypal account without authorization. I did not want their services and did not order them. I signed up for a trial 10 day membership only. I have been on live chats with them, to no avail...they keep asking for transaction information, which I continually provide, and to which they do not respond. Bottom line...I want my $99.00 back, and I will not stop till I receive it. SiteCube is a fraudulant operation and I do not recommend anyone using it!

• Ol
      14th of Aug, 2009
    Sitecube.com - False advertisment
    Sitecube.com

I purchased an account with sitecube.com about 4 months ago. To my understanding i would receive and unconditional refund for all the fees with in 30 days of purchase. The service was not up to my expectations so I requested a full refund. After a pretty hard time getting my money back, I noticed the refund was $30 dollars less than i had paid. I contacted the costumer live chat support and inquired about this and was told the $30 was a set up fee. Contrary to thier policy they told me it could not be refunded. They refused to give me information of the company like the number or location and told me i have to email them which i have already done a numerous amount of times.

15th of Apr, 2010
    Sitecube.com - I'd recommend steering clear of sitecube and looking elsewhere
    sitecube.com

My entertainment agency did a trial site with sitecube for use in promoting a music group. I trialed their mid-range/midpriced web package. I completed approximately 75% of the trial build before deciding to commit and buy sitecube's service. Big mistake! Upon getting to the final stages of constructing the site I installed a music file for background music. File would not play correctly and broke up/distorted. Looked up other sitecube web-sites. Most had same problem other than those sites which sitecube uses to market their services. Sitecube Tech support swore it was a problem on my end (with my file) even though my file played perfectly when installed on other trial sites. My site was only up a couple weeks. Site cube kept $65.00 of my money when I asked for refund and I'm now fighting with them over transfering my domain name to Homestead whose service we're very happy with. My experience with Sitecube has been very disappointing to say the least. In sitecube's defense, the functionality and design of their sites is excellent. I was very happy with the way the sitebuilder tool worked and the appearance of the site. If you don't need music on your site, Sitecube may be just the place for you. However, if the music on your site is an important feature for you (as it was to us), i'd recommend steering clear of sitecube and looking elsewhere.

• Is
      26th of Oct, 2011
    Sitecube.com - Worst ever
    Sitecube.com

Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever encountered in any business. I believe they are scammers and I will only tell people to RUN if they consider making a site with them. They give you a phone number you can’t get through too and they won’t call you if you request them to. Email or Live Chat only is very frustrating and time consuming. I would give them a negative 100!!!

• Dr
      18th of Dec, 2011

I have 2 websites, and they are always offline !! As soon as i complain via chat, - both website work for an hour, and then again, they are offline. Every single day this does happen, but they keep charging. Me as a reseller off there program, i am getting the lawsuits for there clients. I can't contact them, they always responding via chat that everything is ok, but this is not so, the websites are always offline

• Kg
      8th of Feb, 2016

we've had nothing but trouble with Sitecube.com. the only way to get any customer response is via their live chat. the chat agent has been no help whatsoever. the ability to make the site we want is nil. they suspended our site and emails when auto renewal time and our credit card expiration had changed. updated card info then was told we had to wait several days for processing. when i asked for an activation of account and a grace period or some other type of assistance, all was denied. they don't give a hoot for their customers. stay very far away from this scamming company!

• Av
      12th of Oct, 2016

Sitecube is a scam. They charge you unauthorized fees, their website platforms and technology are outdated and SEO unfriendly. It is impossible to get high ranking using sitecube. You will also experience several hours of downtime every month which will jeopardize your Google ranking. What they promise on their website is totally irrelevant to the services they provide.