sinowatches.com / Beware

The following guys were our resellers. We let them owe us some money but they ran away with our money and total betrayed our kindness and trust.

Ar

Comments

• Ho
      15th of Sep, 2011

I did some investigation, and Mickey is the guy's allis. His real name is YongHua Cai, residing at 74, Building 10, Anfujiayuan Market, Longqiao Jiedao, Chengxiang District, Putian City, Fujian Province, China 351100

YongHua Cai IS A SCAM ARTIST!!! EVERYONE WHO HE HAS SCAMMED IS PRAYING HE WILL BE ARRESTED SOONER OR LATER, AND HIS WEBSITE sinowatches.com WILL BE SHUT DOWN!!!

I purchased an Omega from his site a while back, and received a watch that looked like it was purchased at walmart super center. As soon as I asked to return it, I got nothing but profanity from him and the most vulgar disrespectful emails I have ever read... luckily I won the paypal dispute because my record is spotless.

YongHua Cai is trash that doesn't even deserve the prison cell he should be locked in, and I hope no one gets scammed by him or sinowatches ever again

• De
      29th of Dec, 2011

All of the items listed on the website are fakes. They tell you they are fakes. Did you think you were going to get a real omega watch? From China? For less than 1/50 of the actual real omga? No. You are made because your fake omega watch turned out to be a crappy fake omega watch. Sometimes the best view to take...its still buyer beware, especially when you are sending money to a COMMUNIST country.