Sierra Corporate Sales / Sandos Timeshare Sales

1 Mexico Review updated:

Hi ...Sierra approached me in January to sell my Sandos Timeshare...it took a little while but I was paid out of escrow this last Mon. I had a one bedroom...they gave me 16, 000 which I thought was a pretty good price. I have a friend from Calif...he sold his Velas to Sierra and has been paid. Not sure about the other stuff here, but my experience was okay...took a little longer than they said..Diane

Comments

• Do
      20th of Jul, 2010

Were you asked to pay a fee up front? How much was the title search? Did you get it back in addition to your sale price?

• Si
      27th of Oct, 2010
    Sierra Corporate Sales - False timeshare sale
    Oak Creek
    California
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Sierra Corporate Sales contacted me in January 2010 and said they had an investor who wanted to buy a block
    of Velas Vallarta apartments and that it would take three
    to four months to arrainge for all owners to agree for sale. They would e-mail me with status reports periodicaly and I would also e-mail them for updates, on 10/08 I received an e-mail telling me they would finish the sales transfer by 10/22, I have not received anything
    as of today, 10/27. All of their e-mail addresses are now invalid and their 866 number is continuously busy.
    This was a very elaborate scam.

• Ba
      30th of Nov, 2010

Is there any way to get your money back from the criminals? We had the same experience. Even the fax number is now busy. Every single email address (and we received emails from at least 5 individuals) no longer works.

3rd of Dec, 2010
    Sierra Corporate Sales - False Sale of Timeshare
    Sierra Corporate Sales
    848 N Rainbow Blvd. Suite 2110
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    sierracorporatesales.com

We were contacted in April of 2010 to sell our timeshare. It is a very elaborate scam. They offered us an amount of money which was difficult to refuse. The first phone call was from a woman and the next day we received a call from a man who said he was Ben Hernandez. He was very polite and knew how to talk his way around the subject. Even when we questioned it he had all of the answers. We took the agreement that he sent to our lawyer and he said it looked all legal. After sending the first bank draft they called a couple weeks later and said they had never received it. I went to the bank and it had not been cashed so I put a stop payment on it and had a new one issued. This one they received and a couple of days later we received an update on the status of our sale. I started checking and both emails that I sent were returned. The phone numbers and fax numbers don't work either. I have all of the documentation that they sent.

3rd of Dec, 2010

Do you have any information about how to contact them? I wonder about the same questions that are above. Were you asked to pay a fee up front? How much was the title search? Did you get it back in addition to your sales price?

• Ri
      20th of Apr, 2013

Beware of Sierra Corporate Sales!! I can't trust this post as it has too many complaints. This company is related to Royal Elite, they use deceitful sales tactics and they are misleading. This is another complaint with more complaints made to sierra corporate sales and royal elite: