shine2employmentFroud

1 Review updated:

Contact no-
Phone: +[protected](Pooja / sunena/ Sneha), +[protected](Arohi), +[protected](Ayan/Rohan)
His Honaur Name: Ankit
[protected]@outlook.com

from Surat Gujarat.
shine2employmentplacement service who are associated from shine.com cheated me.

Once they get my resume in shine.com, and called she tailed me you goat a job in Axis Bank Operation department. me: ok now what a process she reply i send my document pancard, Photo, Last markshit, n Resume by mail n she messege me their mail id [protected]@outlook.com i tailed today not possible i will send you tomorrow.
Next day gets call from pooja said i got mail now you have to pay one 2000/- fee whis is refundable, I answer that not tailed first call and how can i trust you she transferd my call senior department they tailed me they arrange my telephonic interview after 30min n they also mail me Question. After 2hr they called me n say they transfer my call Axis Bank manager for interview.
Next day they called you are passed interview so one process to verify all your document so you pay 4800/- + 8000 resident veryfication for then its also refundable.i replied its not possible so she transfer my call to their owner Ankit Varma he talled u pay just one time and also its refundable next day .they called me Within a day more then 10 time.
Next I called to refund my money they replied our owner is out of station so its take 3+4 day but now its more then and they not pick up called and answer

All payment done by below tbanks account, bank detail mention below-

Bank name: Punjab National Bank
Accounts holders name:- Ashok kumar
Accounts number:- [protected]
Ifsc code:- PUNB0407000
Email id:- shine2employment

I pay total 14800 RS to this Fraud placement service.

All mail communication is from and

All telephonic communication is from below persons-
1)+[protected](Pooja / sunena/ Sneha),
2)+[protected](Arohi),
3) +[protected](Ayan/Rohan)
His Honaur Name: Ankit

Don't trust shine2employment

Av
Jan 21, 2015

Comments

• Ra
      May 27, 2015

I am also facing the same . I have to file legel action against them. U did not do the legel action against them?
    How can i file complain against Shine2employment