Sharkcompany.com / Don't purchase their products

I will not purchase from this company again. They are one of the many companies who have sent their customer SERVICE to a country. I don't have to time to try to understand what these people are saying in order to get my issue addressed !!

I called to state that I had just bought the cordless vacuum and the battery wouldn't charge. I had to explain this three times before the person understood what I was saying. Instead of getting a new battery, I got a charger!

What a slap in the face to customers for these American companies to expet us to deal with people whom we don't understand !!!

I'm DONE with Shark...and any company who disrespects its customers in such a manner.

Me

Comments

• Ss
      29th of Dec, 2010
    Sharkcompany.com - Failure to honor warranty
    Sharkcompany.com

On Sept 27.10 we sent our shark mop with a copy of warranty to Chino location because it stopped working. I have a signed receipt that they received the mop.

They have done nothing. They will not answer my letters or any thing else. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they will not respond to that either.

• Da
      29th of Oct, 2011

I agree with the above it took multiple attempts to explain my problem but I finally gave up and just wrote a letter and I will say they not only replaced my product but also upgrade and went above and beyond. But the bad news is my steamer just broke again and now I have to go through the process again. I don't understand why my shark only lasts 6-9 months and I have no pets and just had a baby. I only use as an average consumer. SIgh.

• Lo
      4th of Jan, 2012

dear shark
    I have one of you r shark steamer which quit working aftter 10 monyhs of use. I will never buy another one of your products.

loyd jones
    sharoniaquinta@sbcglobal.net

k

• Lo
      4th of Jan, 2012

dear shark company,
    I have one of your steamers that quit working after 10 months . IS that as long as your products last. I will not buy any more of you r
    products.