SevenDeals.com / Didn't receive product!

OH, United States Review updated:
3.35

I ordered a product from their website in January. Its now almost April and still have yet to receive the product I ordered. I sent them MANY emails requesting the product I purchased to no avail. AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!
Da

More SevenDeals.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

He
  24th of Apr, 2008
First of all I think this company its a rip off the fact that I just called customer service to find out why I had a charge of 79.85 in my account since I ordered just the example and sending a n email to you saying that s all i wanna to try not continue receiving this product. Now also I DO NOT HAVE THE REST OF THE PRODUCT YOU ARE CHARGING FOR I only received the sample please I need a refund fo r this money the fact that you understand that this consider a FRAUD charging for something I haven t received I need an answer in this matter as sson as possible otherwise I would to start my procedure with my attorney. Please contact me with a solution to this matter. Besides your customer service its the worst this employee by the name of Lily treated me like a piece of rubbish on the phone. I hope to hear from you by 4-28-08 .