Select Staffing / Fired after about a week due to their unprofessionalism.
I was at a dead end in the employment area and I was in great need of a job. I signed up for select staffing and finally was hired for a temp to permanent job at a warehouse in Long Beach. I began working and actually enjoyed it. I was working 6 hours a day, 6 days a week. So after about a week, I received a phone call from the manager saying that I could no longer continue my assignment at that the warehouse. I soon contacted Select Staffing to see what the problem was and they said they received my background check and I had a simple misdemeanor that came up. Note that the only misdemeanor I was ever charged for was a simple traffic ticket!! Thanks to Select Staffing NOT completing their job, I turned down many job interviews after I was hired by them. I missed out on a lot of opportunities. They were supposed to wait until my background check came back BEFORE sending me to work but instead they led me to believe I had a good position. Not to mention that my supervisors at the warehouse loved me and were planning on keeping me. Now I'm back to square one, without a job or a good enough source of income. Thanks SELECT STAFFING!!
More Select Staffing Complaints & Reviews
- Select Staffing - Dishonesty 
- Select Staffing - Didn't receive w-2 from select staffing 
- Select Staffing - Customer service / w2 
- Select Staffing - scamming employees
- Select Staffing - Orientation -
- Select Staffing - always messing with my paychecks
- Select Staffing - everything
- Select Staffing - survey test
- Select Staffing - Unprofessional and bad communication
- Select Staffing - bad attitude toward worker