Scam Sites / Scam and cheating sites!

United States Review updated:
Here is a complete list of scam sites that I have compiled listed in alphabetical order.

www.aliasids.com is a scam
www.become21.com is a scam (it used to be efakeid.com)
www.californianoveltyids.cjb.net is a scam (a.k.a. www.geocites.com/californianovelty)
www.canadafakeid.com is a scam
www.efakeid.com is a scam (now it is become21.com)
www.fakeidcenter.com is a scam
www.fakeid-underground.com is a scam
www.fareastid.com is a scam
www.fpd-4-fake-ids.com/id.html is a scam
www.fpdonline.com is a scam
www.geocities.com/californianovelty is a scam (a.k.a. www.californianoveltyids.cjb.net)
www.getintheclub.com is a scam
www.newfakeid.com is a scam
www.newidinamerica.com is a scam
www.newphotoid.com is a scam
www.nextdayid.com is a scam
www.noveltyid.us is a scam (a.k.a. www.spidentity.com)
www.Noveltyidfactory.com is a scam
www.qualityids.com is a scam
www.realfakeid.com is a scam
www.samedayid.com is a scam
www.silvatek.com is a scam
www.spidentity.com is a scam (a.k.a. noveltyid.us)
www.souvenirid.com is a scam
www.undergroundreview.com is a scam
www.usnoveltyid.com is a scam
www.21overnight.com is a scam

A  21st of Aug, 2007 by
Excellent work. I found a few scam websites that are in on this whole thing, but you pretty much listed them all. I really hope that people check out this website to confirm that all these scams are interconnected and very effective at tricking people! You have to be careful out there. There are so many scam operations.
N  5th of Sep, 2007 by
Yes good work. But now can you tell me the ones that aren't scams?
D  12th of Sep, 2007 by

My friend told me she ordered a card from site in canada and received her drivers license, and the step mother who she added looked like a cow was so pissed off that she has started writing bad commendt about every single fake id site....whooo i wonder who's gonna ### you lady?
D  19th of Sep, 2007 by
I know that most of these scam sites really are SCAMS but www.nextdayid.com IS NOT A SCAM SITE, its totally legit, i ordered a card on monday 17th september and i must admit i thought i had just thrown 15 quid down the grid but i recieved an extremely high quality PVC card two days later on the 19th which had come via london

A  1st of Jan, 2008 by
Jason is a scam

Tom is a scam

All of those sites are scams.

WWW.NEXTDAYID.COM is a SCAM - No ID comes in 2 days you idiot
N  19th of Apr, 2008 by
Actually, a mate from england ordered an id from WWW.NEXTDAYID.COM and it DID come the next day. Go ahead and email me, I will try to prove somehow that this is not fake. I am in search of an ID card too which is why I care if people get ripped off. Too bad im not from england otherwise I would definitely buy from this site.
N  4th of Jul, 2008 by
What about fakeidgold? Do you have any comments about that site? It didnt appear on the list. Has anyone any good or bad experience on that site?
N  12th of Sep, 2008 by
WWW.NEXTDAYID.COM, im not sure i really want this site to not be a scam i sent away for mines on the 28th of august and its still not came :( gutted much
D  29th of Sep, 2008 by
YUP...this is posted by mothers against drund drivers, who happens to be my momma and caught me ordering one of these ids. so here is what she is doing now

she is posting bad reviews against all sites, and also saying they are all scams. The best thing to do is contact the site directly and see if they respond..

also note that sites that post reviews about other sites are competitor sites and they are the real scammers. any site that reviews other sites will direct you to the site that theyalready own, so BEWARE...GOOD LUCK
N  12th of Oct, 2008 by
i-d-o-l.net is a SCAM

Dont send your money to David D Combe p.o. box 118136 Dubai, UAE you will not get anything
N  13th of Oct, 2008 by
So does anyone know of a site that is legit or are they really all scams?
N  28th of Oct, 2008 by
anyone got any opinion on phatism.co.uk? it is'nt on the list.
N  25th of Feb, 2009 by
tylersnoveltyids@hotmail.com <--- This guy TYLER is a SCAM!!

To be honest all these so called "Fake ID websites" are just rip offs, these ###ing losers are trying to make some smart cash by ripping off people like us looking for some easy fakes. They ask for money and stop replying to your emails the moment you have transfered them the cash.

Anyway, I went back to my hometown and found a guy who is into printing, he did the job for me quite well, and I didn't even pay him much. Thank God .. but the fact that these ID sites ripped me off really sucks. Anyway, anyone who's looking for fakes I could hook you all up if you need let me know. Cheers!
N  4th of Mar, 2009 by
A  13th of Nov, 2009 by
I agree now that most of these places must be fake. In fact, I don't think there are any that are legit. I ordered two novelty IDs from fakeidpro.com and never got the product. Then I noticed it was sent to the exact same address in Canada as some other ID sites. I think most of these sites are owned and run by that same guy that has the "anarchy underground" site because the address was the same as his. I emailed him twice after 2-3 weeks went by and of course -- no response.

N  4th of Dec, 2009 by
I just need to know if these are scams or not
I have been hearing so many different claims
First, Anarchy Underground, It sounds too good to be true. I found very little negative comments, but i did find some. Does anyone have positive feedback about Anarchy Underground?
or http://www.thefakeid.com?
or http://www.fakeidpro.com/
N  4th of Aug, 2010 by
youclubid.com is a scam as well! Saying to check and see if the response is b.s. Of course they'll respond, until they get your money. These sites just re-brand themselves after they've been exposed.
N  16th of Dec, 2010 by
www.inc55.com is a real legit site. it only took about less than a week and a half to get my id and he gives you two of them for the price of 120. the only thing is they r just state ids not actual licenses but it still looks really good and has hollograms. but i promise it is not a scam.
N  28th of May, 2011 by
why"" or this co, allowed to do busness;WHEN MANY COMPLAINT, S have been made against them I DID AN RERE REFUNDED
N  17th of Sep, 2012 by
I tried out inc55.com and payed with PayPal and surprise, surprise, nothing came and the guy wouldn't respond to my emails. Trying to get PayPal to refund my money but things don't look to good. I got SCAMMED yet again. Thx for the BS review. It was probably the same person who runs the site!