SB fun family rewards / unauthorized

Today, November 12, I found a $9.95 charge on my credit card from SB fun family rewards. After doing some research on this company, I found that they are operating as JC Penney Rewards program. They missrepresented themselves as JC Penney and I don't know how they got my credit card number although I do order from JC Penney and they store my credit card number, so am I to understand that JC Penney is involved in this scam?
I spoke to my Master Card company and they informed me that this is a "reoccuring transaction." I want this company to credit my Master Card in the amount of $9.95 and never charge my account again. This type of scam certainly hurts JC Pesnney company and their good name.
As I have read on line this scam is rampid and I need information as to how to cancel the JC Penney "REWARD" and am considering cancelling my JC Penney account, if, in fact, they allowed this company to access my credit card account.

He

Comments

Ka
  18th of Nov, 2008

Please advise,
On 11/17/2008 I have found a $ 9.95 charge on my debit card with0ut my confirmation from Sb *Fun Family Rewards 2700 West Plano Par.
How can i prevent unauthorized access to my debit card account, and return my money that they took and cancel any relation with JCP.com.
I need information as to how to cancel the JC Penney "REWARD"
Thank you.

Fr
  22nd of Nov, 2008

I have written JC Penny's a ltter and told them I will never ever use them again for springing this scam on me. When one "signs up" for rewards you think it is free and you think it is like getting "points." I called Penny's and they just give you a phone number to SB FUN FAMILY REWARDS. It is up to you to try and cancel. I called the company and they are only open during the week so I have not been able to cancel yet. But I have disputed all charges. The real problem is J.C. PENNY. After many years of loyalty, I will not trust them again. Nor will I ever use them again. I would suggest you write Penny's an email and tell them the same.

Ka
  26th of Nov, 2008

I have found detail description on letter they sent me after my becoming a member. How it works, as long as you are member of fan family rewards community they are going to charge you $9.95 per month, but you will have several advantages, also you can cancel a membership whenever you want.
Finally i have contacted with Jcp. and cancelled my membership, and they returned money back.