Royal Indian Raj / Fraud and Deception?

We have noticed that on the Royal Garden Villas website ( www.rgvillas.com ) the image of Jack Nicklaus no longer appears on the website endorsing the project. We also noticed on the website that an 18 hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course is no longer listed as an amenity on the project. We are told that there was no contract for an 18 hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course on this project as there has never been enough land other than the 17 acres and that Jack Nicklaus has ended any association. However you should confirm this with the Jack Nicklaus Design group. Contacting the Nicklaus Design group rather than Royal Indian Raj may be the only way to ensure complete certainty that you are receiving the truth.

You may wish to contact Scott Tolley at Nicklaus Design to confirm why it appears that Jack Nicklaus is no longer endorsing the Royal Garden Villas project and why Jack Nicklaus ended association. You may also wish to contact Scott Tolley at Nicklaus Design to confirm if Nicklaus Design ever had a contract to build a 18 hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course on the Royal Garden Villas project site and if there ever was land for such a golf course. It may be prudent to get such confirmation in writing

Why does the image of Jack Nicklaus no longer appear on the website endorsing the Royal Garden Villas project? Why would Jack Nicklaus endorse the project in the first place and it appears not now?

The contact details for Scott Tolley of Nicklaus Design is telephone (USA) [protected] and email
scott.tolley@nicklaus.com .

It appears there is no guarantee that other amenities, if not all, will not be eliminated after permissions are obtained. Do you have a written guarantee?

We understand if anyone wished to secure and ensure a refund that the request should be made in writing before permissions as per the purchase agreement and without delay.

As we understand, after permissions further payments, as per the purchase agreement, will automatically become due regardless of what amenities remain, if any at all, and that it will be very difficult to obtain a refund after permissions.

As we understand, if anyone wishes to secure and ensure a refund you must must submit a written written request as per directions in the purchase agreement before before permissions and without delay, and failing to do so may require going to court to obtain a refund.

Kr

Comments

28th of Nov, 2008

• Ab
      29th of Nov, 2008

I am starting to realize that this Zack fellow is not the monstrous former disgruntled employee that Royal Indian Raj and the Benjamins have painted him to be. Whenever someone reveals some lie or questionable actions by Royal Indian Raj and the Benjamins, the Benjamins start ranting that it is a dastardly trick by this monstrous Zack fellow. According to Royal Indian Raj and the Benjamins he is like the Devil, he is everywhere. When the newspapers revealed that Benjamin was once charged with FRAUD, Royal Indian Raj and the Benjamins ranted it was a dastardly trick by the monstrous Zack. I’m sorry; it was Benjamin that was charged with FRAUD so how could that be a trick by Zack. When the newspapers revealed that Benjamin was a former BANKRUPT with many unpaid creditors, Royal Indian Raj and Benjamins ranted it was a dastardly trick by the monstrous Zack. I’m sorry; it was Benjamin who FAILED IN HIS BUSINESSES and had to declare BANKRUPTCY so how could that be a trick by Zack. When the newspapers revealed that Benjamin continued after his BANKRUPTCY to leave A TRAIL OF FAILED BUSINESSES & UNPAID CREDITORS, Royal Indian Raj and the Benjamins ranted it was a dastardly trick by the monstrous Zack. I’m sorry; it was Benjamin who left A TRAIL OF FAILED BUSINESSES & UNPAID CREDITORS so how could that be a trick by Zack. I’m sure this monstrous Zack fellow is going to become engrained in mythology and stories are going to be told to children in order to ensure they behave – “If you don’t behave Zack will get you”.

SORRY, I’m not buying it any longer. As every day goes by, I am more and more appreciating this Bill Zack fellow for what he truly is….a “whistleblower”. He warned us long ago of the false statements, false claims and questionable actions of Royal Indian Raj and the Benjamins and as every day goes by he is being proven right over and over again.

He warned us that Royal Indian Raj falsely exaggerated its land holdings and now we have learned that Royal Indian Raj owns only 17 acres and if that.

He warned us that there was no land for a 18 hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course on the Royal Garden Villas project and now we see Jack Nicklaus has pulled his endorsement from the Royal Garden Villas website (www.rgvillas.com) .

He warned us of the business practices of Royal Indian Raj and the Benjamins and now we have learned that firsthand with customers/investors not receiving monies due with no answers or communications.

He warned us, when Royal Indian Raj signed an agreement with Choice Hotels to construct 15000 rooms, that Royal Indian Raj had built nothing to date eluding that building anything with Choice was unlikely and now we have learned that Choice ended its association with Royal Indian Raj. And shortly after that, CPG (Singapore Public Works), the international constructor company that was flaunted as an Alliance Partner, also ended its association. Both company’s logos were removed from Royal Indian’s website.

I revisited Zack’s website - www.royalindiansham.com and I found it very well documented. In fact, I rustled through all the past communications or documents I had and I found many of those exact quotes that were on the website. I researched through past newspapers online and found many of those exact statements by Benjamin as quoted on the website. I challenged myself to try and find something, anything, on Zack’s website that was untrue and I failed. To the best of my efforts, I could not find anything that was untrue.

I found many newspaper articles on Royal Indian Raj that were much more damaging than anything Zack had ever said or warned. But yet Zack is being sued by Royal Indian Raj and not the newspapers. I guess it is easier to bully one single person than try to bully newspapers that are reporting fact. On the other hand, I really think he is being sued just to further support his image to us as the MONSTROUS ZACK who cannot be trusted. Afterall, he was an insider who would know alot of the transgressions of Royal Indian Raj and the Benjamins. Lawsuits take years and by that time they will probably settle quietly by paying Zack and none of us will ever know. My lawyer friend says that is the exact tact companies take in order to discredit the claims of whistleblowers and minimize the negative affect and damage.

I now appreciate Zack more and more as the “WHISTLEBLOWER” who warned us all long ago.

30th of Nov, 2008

I 100% agree with this article. Zack is a whistle blower and everything on his site is accurate. To all potential rgvillas investors please visit the site http://www.royalindiansham.com before investing in the project.

The site saved me a bunch of money as I never invested with them.

• De
      1st of Dec, 2008

The Abdul fellow that wrote this is not even a Customer. It is Bill Zack himself.

1st of Dec, 2008

I have been thoroughly amazed at how well Royal Indian Raj and the Benjamins have been able to brainwash the investors and customers, including me, and redirect blame to the point of having a lot of investors and customers, including me, spewing their rhetoric – it’s a liquidity crisis, everything has slowed in India, its biappa’s fault. As of recent I have finally realized that this redirection of blame was more intended to distract us all from focusing on the real issue and the real issue is FRAUD! After closer examination it is clear the real issue is indeed FRAUD!

1. Why did the Royal Indian group and the Benjamin's FALSELY market and advertise a 18 hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, approximately 200 acres, for the Royal Garden Villas project in Bangalore when they knew they could not and would not build a such a golf course? FRAUD?

2. Why did they FALSELY claim that they had the land of approximately 200 acres required for such a golf course under agreement when they did not? FRAUD?

3. Why did they FALSELY claim that they had the land required for the other amenities, like equestrian land, winery land, etc, when they did not? FRAUD?

4. Why did they FALSELY state in a newsletter that all deposits were being held in escrow when they are not? FRAUD?

5. Why did they tell everyone that the deposits would only be used for the project when they took the money from the deposits to buy land at a totally unrelated site to which we have absolutely no connection? FRAUD?

6. Why when customers have asked for refunds they are unable to get their monies back even after the waiting period? Nothing has been built yet so where has the money gone? FRAUD?

7. Why are they now not answering telephone calls from Customers now due their monies? FRAUD?

8. Why are they now not even answering emails from customer now due their monies? FRAUD?

9. Why are they not making any effort to communicate with the customers now due their monies? FRAUD?

10. Why did they ILLEGALLY sell real estate in jurisdictions in the USA and elsewhere where they have no real estate license or prospectus? FRAUD?

11. Why did they FALSELY claim they had more assets then they really did? FRAUD?

12. Why did they FALSELY claim that the company with which customers have the purchase agreements owns the 17 acres when really it is owned by a third party who has no legal obligation to us and could just walk away with the land if something goes wrong? FRAUD?

13. Why are they not willing to provide an accounting of the deposit monies? FRAUD?

14. Why are customers now filing for charges of fraud against the Royal Indian Raj group and the Benjamins? FRAUD?

And the list goes on. The more you verify the more you realize the real issue is FRAUD!

I was amused by the comments of DeepaM in the post below. DeepaM says, “Looks like a sign of the times.” What, FRAUD is a sign of the times? I wish to correct that. Stupidity is a sign of the times. With the allure of making an easy return I was stupid and ignored all the common sense signals. When I was given deep discounts, I ignored the old adage of “If it seems too good to be true it probably is.” I ignored the old adage “Buyer Beware” even though I was buying over the internet from a group that has a zero track record. I would guess that like all purchasers, I did not involve an advocate when that is the very first step you take in USA. I would guess that like all purchasers, I never had an independent advocate check the Land Titles or the contract prior to signing. Yes, I feel stupid. If anyone else feels the same, do not feel bad you are not alone. Yes, stupidity is a sign of the times and it is being proven daily in India by buyers running for easy returns that are too good to be true. Which they learn eventually are exactly that, “too good to be true”, as someone walks off with their money. Mind you I did not know then that Benjamin was once charged with fraud but I do now. They say tigers never change their stripes.

I got a great chuckle from Ranjeet’s comments in the post below – Legal Verification Completed. Ranjeet proudly comments how he/she visited the site, touched the soil and visited the advocate of Royal Indian Raj. My dear Ranjeet when buying real estate you do not take advice from the seller’s advocate, you take advice from your own independent advocate. If you had taken the time to retain a great independent advocate, your advocate would have advised you that you are signing a purchase agreement with “Company A” and the land is owned by an independent “Person B” who has no obligation to you and can walk away with the land if anything goes wrong and like magic….poof…your money disappears into thin air. Your advocate would have advised you to only sign an agreement if “Company A” owns the land and where you have a legal tie and right to the land. Their advocate probably said that the land was fully owned and clear title but failed to advise that it was not owned by the company on the purchase agreement. That is why you need a great independent advocate to advise you. Don’t worry, I made the same mistake and I only learned from an advocate after the fact. My advocate told me that this is typical to a scam where the land is used to lure in money from buyers and when the money is gone the selling company is shut down and the land owner walks away with the land. We know that the money is gone from RGVillas because customers that are due their monies are unable to get their money and nor are their calls or emails being answered. So what do you think is going to happen next…..magic…..and poof our money has disappeared into thin air? So how do we recover our money? Well, you can do like other investors and customers, including me, are doing and move to file charges of fraud against the Benjamins for any fraudulent actions and fraudulent representations and freeze their assets and recover the funds from those assets. There is a group at royalindianconcerns@hotmail.com that is helping investors and customers organize unified legal action and criminal charges.

I respectfully didn’t really pay much heed to DeepaM’s and Ranjeet’s comments as that is exactly the same rhetoric Royal Indian Raj staff gave me, almost word for word. If not Royal Indian Raj staff, then definitely the comments were influenced by staff in a half-hearted attempt to counter the growing wave of charges and legal actions mounting against Royal Indian Raj and the Benjamins. But the secret is out now and Royal Indian Raj and the Benjamins have no way of hiding it any longer.

19th of Aug, 2009

My name is Maridev Ramakrishna. I live in Leesburg, Virginia. I had sent a registered acknowledgement letter to Mr. Bob Brown dated 27 February, 2009 requesting him to return my Deposit money of $5, 000.00 and sent two e-mails. As of today, he has NOT responded. If he is NOT Fraud why did he not return my money yet? I had booked the Apartment at Bangalore through Ashok Goyal who is an agent for him resides in California. I had visited his office at Bangalore and his Royal Garden Vila sight near New International Bangalore Airport. I was NOT impressed with the area and I was disappointed. God only knows how many people invested in this Development, I think most of them would loose their hard earned deposit money. I never ever invest my money in this RGV company. They are all Fraud people. If RGV is a good company and if he is a multi-millionair, does he need this long to return my Deposit? Already 6 months over. I strongly suggest not to invest money in this RGV company. It is a FRAUD Company!!! I don't beleive any one of them.

• Du
      18th of Nov, 2009

Royal Indian Raj customers and investors take note:

California Law: Deceit and fraud are defined separately in statutes. Deceit is defined in Civ. Code §§1709 and 1710, while fraud is defined in Civ. Code §§1572 (actual fraud) and 1573(constructive fraud).

Copy and paste into internet browser for Source:

Below are just a very few court orders and newspaper/magazine articles exposing Royal Indian Raj and their crimes.

Court Orders against Royal Indian Raj and International Newspaper/Magazine Exposure:

Financial Institutions Commission orders Cease Marketing Order Against RIRIC :

British Columbia Securities Commission Investigation:

Invest Right Investor Alert: Beware of investment ploys touting foreign direct investments in India:

Canadian Business Magazine – All About The Benjamins:

Jack Nicklaus Withdraws Services:

Royal Indian Raj investor gets royal runaround:

Royal Indian Raj Scrounging for Money:

Call the office at 604.685.7442 by all means. RIRIC was kicked out in summer 2009. Still promoting 610 - 375 water street vancouver as their address. Just on more big fat lie from the cowards. What a bunch of clowns!