Richfield Lending Group / Fraud and scam

I received a call from Larry Preston he informed me I was approved for a loan for 7500. I was scammed out of $750 from David Nelson of Hershfield Lending and Adrain Henderson from Bridgestone Lending group. I told him it was a scam and he said no they have been in business for 20 yrs I told him I was not interested in an advance fee loan and that this was illegal, he said not for collectral which I knew to be a lie.

I told him I would get back with him and investigated the company's name up pop [redacted] and his name Larry Preston. So I called and I asked him to verify his address he never gave it to me, I told him I contacted the bbb and saw where his company was listed on there, he gave a lame excuse saying they had nothing to hide and therefore felt no need to verify any info to the bbb.

I told him that he was list on a website didn't mention [redacted] and he says yes I know people who lied on there application and don't get approved blog on yahoo. I didn't tell him it wasn't yahoo where I saw his name.

DON'T BE SCAMMED BY THIS PEOPLE THEY ARE LIARS AND THIEVES!

Mi

Comments

• Pl
      5th of Oct, 2008
    Hershfield lending - Loans
    Hershfield lending
    San Diego
    California
    www.morrisonhershfield.com

A loan officer by the name of Sherry Michaels is the agent who rip me off at Hershfield lending Group on August 25, 2008. I have all the documents I saved the just in case they ever have a class action suit.