Resort Equity Marketing / Scam timeshare resale

1 801 W State Road 436, Ste 2151, Altamonte Springs, FL, United States
Phone: 800-234-1345

This company guarantees that they will sell your timeshare within 180 days and if they don't do it you will receive all sorts of 'freebies' DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. This is a total SCAM! They claim to advertise the sale of your property in several different ways but all they do is post your ad on their website; when you look on their website for your ad you can't find it without a listing number. Who has this listing number you ask- you do and no one else! They hounded me until I signed on with them, required a large 'fee', made all sorts of promises and guarantees and then didn't explain their basic requirements to keep my ad running- I had no idea that I had to call them every 60-90 days to repost my ad!! I finally called them (I know it was within the first 90 days) to find out what was going on with my ad and they told me that the ad had been dropped!! They then reposted it and after a year of calling I finally gave up and called them to ask why I hadn't received one call from any interested party to purchase my timeshare! Then when I inquired about the guarantee's they told me that I didn't call at the allotted time so all guarantee's were voided. I asked for my money back for services not rendered and they ignored me. I filed a complaint with the BBB and again they refused to work with me. Just do yourself a favor - if you want to sell your timeshare work with a reputable company NOT Resort Equity Marketing!!