Rent a Center / unauthorized charges
Recently lost job and filed a claim with RAC Benefits Plus to be told I did not quailfy. But according to the web site it does not have anything about you have to be on the job 6 months or more it simply reads as follows:
Involuntary Unemployment Payment Waiver — This payment waiver benefit may help members with their rental payments in the event that they are laid off, fired or lose their job due to a company strike of labor dispute. If you become unemployed and qualify for a payment waiver, your rental payment(s) will be waived in the amount of, or up to; the limits listed below. The maximum payment waiver amount is the member's monthly rental payment(s) up to a maximum of $1, 000 waiver of payments on all rental agreements combined or for four (4) consecutive months, whichever occurs first, per unemployment occurrence. Your account can become re-eligible 4 months after all previous waivers have been applied for a period of unemployment. The unemployment payment waiver plan applies to the first two (2) persons named on the rental agreement.
This is bogus! Just another way to take your money!
More Rent a Center Complaints & Reviews
- Rent a Center - horrible! 
- Rent a Center - fraud and scam 
- Rent a Center - the insurance policy needs to be changed 
- Rent a Center - violation fdcp; fraudulent actions 
- Rent a Center - awful experience 
- Rent-A-Center - breach of contract
- Rent-A-Center - bedroom set and box spring
- Rent-A-Center - employee name anthony
- Rent-A-Center - the staff and manger
- Rent-A-Center - samsung s8 (smartphone)