Reliance Money / LOSS OF Rs.45000 RELIANCE MONEY

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

This is my 10th or 11th mail regarding the money transfer. But I've not received any response till now, I'm sending the same request once again to you in the hope that you will certainly help me.

I have transferred Rs 45000.00 from HDFC to Reliance money through Reliance money fund transfer on 11.01.2017, but reliance money ledger balance is not showing any credit of that money.

My bank A/C showing debit of Rs 45000.00 HDFC.. Cheque no. [protected]
transaction no..[protected]-reliance securities.

I don't have words to convey how badly I need money this time, from 11 Jan I'm continuously trying to find out where my money has gone. But my all effort went in vain because I'm dealing with Reliance Money, I phoned in Reliance Money Kanpur, Lucknow, Mumbai but no one is telling me what should I do. At least for me 45,000 is a big amount.

I contacted HDFC, they have transferred money to Reliance Money but Reliance Money is neither replying to my mails nor giving me any satisfactory answer on phone. As I still believe that there are some good persons in the world so I am resending the mail and attaching the account information of HDFC bank.

Please take it very seriously. And help me out of this problem.

Pooja Srivastava

Comments

• Bh
      16th of Jan, 2008
    Reliance Money - Amount deducted for no reasons

Hi,
    i opened a reliance money demat account to trade intraday, initially i received my welcome kit but never received my login password. after numerous attempts to call customer service ( the line which is open only between 9.00am to 4.00pm and is never reachable), sent them emails and then received my password. however after a couple of days of trading without any issues, i transferred Rs.10000 from my HDFC bank to reliance money to trade but did not trade that day, however the next day when i logged in to trade, it should have shown me a balance of Rs.10000 left but the balance left was 9116, Rs.84.00 deducted for no reason at all, when i tried calling their customer support, their customer support representative listened to the whole issue and put me on hold, and then disconnected the call, this happened twice. i have sent numerous emails to them, but no response from them at all. really the worst customer service. GUYS, MY FIRM ADVICE TO ALL OF YOU READING THIS FORUM, NEVER TRADE USING RELIANCE MONEY.
    REGARDS
    Bhavesh P.

• Se
      31st of Jan, 2008

I have been using reliancemoney for the last 4 to 5 months. Initially when i started, i dont find any issues. But now a days the web site is too slow to operate. I takes minutes after a click, and its really makes me annoyed. I have send them a mail reg this the the customer care executive just sent me a mail that they are sorry for that.

I took reliance money only to avoid brokerage amount, but now so how or the other i loose money due to the slowness. So any one face the same issues. Is there any way to escalate this.

• Ak
      6th of Feb, 2008
    Reliance Money - Unauthorised use of account
    India

I have a Demat account with Reliance Money.

I have had a very bad experience with it. Two weeks ago I transferred money from my Axis bank account to my Demat account, and the money was deducted from my bank account but was not creditted to my Demat A/c of Reliance Money. Later Reliance Money says it will take T+3 days. Atlast I got the money after 5 days.

Now the second thing which happened yesterday, I logged into my account and it showed my balance with an excess amount of 1,14,000/-. Today when I logged in, it showed me that my balance is
    -54,500/-.(negative :-0)

Now they say that the server short sold 800 shares of RNRL on 4th Feb. Without me giving any orders for the same. They sold 800 shares and credited the balance to my account. And now the have put those shares on auction. And I cant trade as my balance is -54,505/-. Now again their customer support executives (who pick the call after 15 minutes of hold time) say that they will rectify the balance, which the accept was some technical error. and this will again take T+3days.

The trade was executed at 3:03, so I cant order it as Reliance does not accept Margin orders after 2:55. Its them who did this. And now the RNRL share is at 163/- and they had short sold at Rs. 143.65/-.

I really dont know what to do about all this?

• Pr
      6th of Feb, 2008

Getting access to the service executive is really a challenging job here and requires lots of patients of holding the phone and hearing the music.

• Vi
      17th of Feb, 2008
    Reliance Money - Pathetic customer support
    www.reliancemoney.com

Their customer support is PATHETIC to say the least.
    They take many weeks to respond and then just respond with a copy pasted automated email that just is of no help whatsoever. Please see below email chain.

18th Jan.
    I registered twice for a demat account. I only got one SMS with two mobile numbers to call.

Neither of them ever pick up the call. I have been trying 3 weeks.

The customer support numbers mentioned for Pune on your website - both of them are always 'switched off'....

3 weeks, i couldnt reach a single customer rep. I wonder what would have happened if I had an account with you and needed urgent help..... very scary....

-Vinayak

They reply on 31st Jan
    From: "Customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in"
    To: Vinayak Raghuvamshi
    Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2017 11:37:24 AM
    Subject: Re: Non existant customer care

Dear Mr. Raghuvamshi,

This is with reference to your email to Customer support dated December 18, 2017.

We request you to specify your query so that appropriate resolution can be provided for the same.

For any further assistance please call us on 3988 6000 or write to us at customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in

I resend message 31st Jan
    Vinayak Raghuvamshi
    31/01/2017 11:48 AM
    To Customer.[protected]@reliancemoney.co.in
    cc
    Subject Re: Non existant customer care

I had registered for Demat using your online web application.

I received an SMS from you (567673434) on 1/11/08 with two mobile phone numbers - neither of them ever pick up their phone... (9371069707, 9823601843) .

I tried emailing your customer support - no response.

I tried calling customer support number - no response....

Is my query clear?

-Vinayak

They reply on 18th Feb.
    Dear Customer,
    This is with reference to your email to Customer support regarding following queries.

Kindly provide us your client ID or user ID so that we can provide you appropriate solution.

I am clearly telling them this is a problem I am facing 'during' registration - where does a client id come into picture at this point. And what about all the information I have sent already?

Stay away from Reliance.....

• Am
      12th of Mar, 2008
    Reliance Money - Extra Charges of Rs 15 on every transaction
    www.reliancemoney.com

I have applied for a DMAT Account from Reliance Money. My account got opened on 16/11/2017 (App number 567814 DP ID 13041400). But unfortunately I haven’t got the Password PIN till yet. Even after 4 mails to reliance customer care no response till yet. Four months still over.

• Pr
      4th of Apr, 2008
    Reliance Money - Not Recieving My Welcome Kit
    reliance money
    India

I JOINED RELIANCE MONEY LTD ON 3RD MARCH 2017, AND I WAS INFORMED TO OPEN THE SALARY ACCOUNT WITH AXIS BANK, AND I CALLED THEM FOR OPENING THE ACCOUNT AND GIVEN REQUIRED DOCS ON 5TH AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD I WILL BE RECIEVING THE ACCOUNT NO IN ONE SINGLE DAY AFTER FOLLOWING IT UP Mr SAVYA SACHI (THE HARDLY WORKER) I GOT MY ACCOUNT NO ON 14TH, MY CONCERN IS MY WELCOME KIT (i.e.DEBIT CARD, CHEQUES, PIN NUMBER) SHOULD HAVE REACHED ATLEAST BY 25TH OF MARCH 2017.ONCE AGAIN FOLLOWING IT UP WITH Mr.SAVYA SACHI (THE GREAT SERVICE GUY)I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT MY KIT HAS BEEN RETURNED TO MALLESHWARM BRANCH AND I SHOULD GO AND COLLECT IT.WHEN WENT AND SPOKE TO SAVYA SACHI HE TELLS ME THAT THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GIVE THE WELCOME KIT ACCROSS THE COUNTER IN BRANCH EVEN IF I GIVE THE RQUIRED DOCS(i.e. pan card or letter from reliance, etc) FOR GETTING MY OWN ACCOUNT KIT. EVEN SPEAKING WITH BARNCH MANAGER AND THE BRANCH HEAD Mr.RAMESH THEY INFORMED THEY WILL BE COURIERING IT ON 30TH MARCH 2017.BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE WELCOME KIT OR THE PIN NUMBER NOR CONCERN PEOPLE SAVYA SACHI IS RESPONDING(NOW ALSO I AM TRYING THE CALL FOR SAVYA SACHI AND HE IS NOT RECIEVING MY CALL) TO MY PHONE.MY SALARY IS CREDITED TO THE SAME ACCOUNT NUMBER WHICH IS NOT USEFULL WITHOUT WITDRAWING IT.EVERY ONE WORKS FOR SALARY AND THE BANK WHICH THE SALARY IS CREDITED IS NOT HELPING ME OUT TO TAKE IT, BEING AN EX EMPLOYEE OF HDFC BANK I HAVE NOT SEEN SUCH PATHETIC SERVICE i.e.EVEN CUSTOMER COMES TO BRANCH AND ASKS FOR THE WELCOME KIT WITH THE SAME DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE GIVEN TO OPEN THE ACCOUNT INCLUDING THE BRANCH HEAD DOESNT RESPONDS... PLEASE HELP ME IN GETTING MY SALARY TO MY HAND FOR SPENDING IT.I DONT KNOW FOR GETTING MY WELCOME KIT ITSELF IT HAS TAKEN ONE MONTH, THEN JUST THINK WHEN CAN I ACCEPECT MY PIN NUMBER FOR WITHDRAWING THE MONEY

• Kr
      9th of Jul, 2008

reliance money one of the fraud company in my matter. first am open two months schem for 1 crore. after two months am select one year plan then the balance transaction amount carry forward in one year plan. now they are change one year plan from instead of two month plan. when they are changed, i dont know. am trading two months scheme. but he charged rs. 500 just one month because the limit of amount 500000 reached. how is it is ? the ledger is not show, instatrade is very slow. so reliance money is waste of the one. dont join this company.

24th of Jul, 2008

I agree. the customer was right and clearly they showed poor customer service by the response given. Had they read the initial complaint they would know that he wouldnt have a client ID. I dont know Reliance Money busisness but with support service like that i wouldnt want to know their business!

• Tc
      25th of Jul, 2008

Reliance money too bad! I transferred Rs X000 to reliance money from axisbank now that money is stuck as credited to them and I have no access to the Cash! No response from help desk. !!! despite repeated email/phones. The help desk just sent me irrelevant answers like withdrawal procedure! I wont rest till I get my money anyway>

Also improve software. Learn from international players like TDAMERITRADE or ETRADE
    Please improve. You are too good good potential otherwise.

• Mo
      23rd of Sep, 2008

Even i too open my RMoney Trading account from last March.
    Till now i did not get any e-mail are no communication.

I'd been written 3 times e-mails to the customer care and called mumbai branch, they are saying u r A/C was opened and we dispatched u r welcome kit..but till now i did not retrieved the welcome kit..
    the reliance money service is the number one worst service while serving to the cutomer.

• Pu
      25th of Sep, 2008

dematpassword not receive

• As
      17th of Nov, 2008

I have not received my welcome kit of my treading account from last one month.

Ashish Sharma
    +919730032895

• Pu
      4th of Dec, 2008

i know relaince money sucks in many ways ..but if you have an open mind.. may be you can check out this link..
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Analysis/Hit_by_falling_volume_brokers_hike_their_fees/articleshow/3790154.cms here every other broker company seems to have hiked their price and there is no mention of reliance money or religare.. so if low brokerage is your thing.. may you may find it interesting..

15th of Dec, 2008

Dear then what happened finally? I had faced a similar problem. So what is the remedy? Do Contact such that we may find a solution.

12th of Jun, 2009

WE GOT 8000 RS PROFIT AND SHOW ONLY 2500ONLY.
    PLEASE SHECK THE ACCOUNT, WE ASSUME THAT THIS ALL MISCHIEF IS DONE BY MYBROKER.
    PLEASE POST ALL MY BILLS (SELL OR BUY)

12th of Jun, 2009

we got net profit of rs 8000rs & show only 2500 rs only,
    we assume that this all mistake is done by mybroker,
    please send all my bills(sell or buy)

• Su
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I sugesst you both contact consumer forum with your complaints

• Mu
      18th of Aug, 2009

Though you have repeatedly requested the company for settlement of your account, but they failed. I would like to suggest you to make a complaint to first SEBI, BSE, NSI, against the attitude of reliance money. Further make note in the complaint your complaints dates. You should then complain to the Consumer forum for redressal, because you come in the purview of consumer act.

Further you are liberty to complain against the enhancement of brokerage charges by the reliance money. You enclose the documents in support of your complaint, and you would definitely get suitable result within few weeks.

Yours truly,

[protected]@rediffmail.com

• Mu
      28th of Aug, 2009
    Reliance Money - No revert of my complaint
    Brokerage house of share trading
    reliancemoney.com

I have an demat account in Reliance money under client ID M00042361, My account has been debited with an amount of Rs. 13000/- for Limit card charges . I have lodge several complaints but noone revert to me .
    I want to talk to them on my phone :-09255831682