Reliance Life Insurance / Miss Guided and Wrong Information given

KATRA CHARAT SINGH, India Review updated:
Phone: 8056276745

I took an insurance policy from reliance life in April'2010. It was told to me that this is an insurance policy on which you will get a fixed rate of interest and 50% bonus amount after every 5 years. My policy number is [protected]. They sent me all the documents and Bond after 15 days so that i wont be able to withdraw the policy. I paid 12000/rs as a part of my premium and now it is showing the value 1994.28/Rs., They have deducted 10005.72/Rs for maintenance for 1st year and will take 5% from 2nd year. I have called up many times at customer care and other places but they have not been responding. They are saying that everything was mentioned in the bond but they gave all the documents to me after 15 days... Reliance is a fraud company.. I don't that how can i get my money back from those cheaters...

Comments

• Re
      Mar 07, 2011

Hi,

We are sorry to hear your experience. We have taken a note of your issue. Someone from Reliance Life Insurance will get in touch with you shortly. If you have any further query, please feel free to write in to us at [protected]@relianceada.com with the details of your policy

- Reliance Life Insurance

• Mu
      Jul 16, 2011

Reliance Insurance is a fraud company, Their executives will come and tell you something and they will sell you something else. I have explained my points end numbers of times to their executives but they are not responding at all. Moreover, they have lapsed my policy as well. I have lost my 12000/rs last year, which could have given me interest of rupees 1000/rs for a year in this year. I have learnt a good lesson and i am not going to invest in any kind of product of Reliance. Shame on this company's management as well. They don't listen to the customer's voice. I would suggest others that kindly beware of Reliance Executives as they make false commitments and fake documents to make money and sell wrong policies.