Reitman Sealcoat/BlacktopPoor Quality Work

1 Review updated:

STAY AWAY. THEY ARE CROOKS. THEIR WORK SUCKS. Their driveway repair job broke the next day. They never fixed it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Huntington Station, NY Unfortunately, I paid them and they never repaired it. They also got tar on my walkway and never return phone calls. DO NOT LET THEM NEAR YOUR DRIVEWAY. Trust Me!!
Check the other complaints online about them.

Comments

•   Apr 23, 2012

I have been waiting since August of 2011 for them to come back to my home to clean my garage doors of tar. They seal coated my driveway just as a rain storm approached and the wet tar splattered all over my white garage doors. They did come back and resealed the drive a week later but I needed the vinyl doors painted. Too get someone to call you back is impossible!!! I now am asking for money back and I'll get the doors painted myself or they can send a clean up crew to paint.. Every time I call the dispatcher, Terry, tells me that she has to ask the owner Bob Reitman what he wants to do. Is he ever around or is this just they way they do business? I will be happy to post that the work was successfully completed once it is...