RCM Business / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

My self Amiya kumar Mahapatro, my Wife Bharati Satapathi has joined in RCM Business. It is a chain system business. Before this the company has given the commission through check. Now is from july 07 onwards is saying for safe we only transfer the commission through bank account. I purchase a SBI form through RCM Business and sent to the company before 40 days and requested for commission card but till now no body has response my mail even though I don't know they have received my currier or not. I have mailed 3 times but no response. and they are not updated my commission after sending the e-mail.

Beware people!

Company web site: rembusiness.com.

Comments

• Ra
      3rd of Nov, 2007

I fully disagreed what she said above. U don't have to send COURIER to submit the bank detail. All you have to do is to pay Rs 200 to get an account on Sbi and Pre-Paid ATM-CUM Debit card. I have been on rcm business for the last 1 and half yrs. Mine is going gr8. Talk to your dealer properly.

6th of Dec, 2007

There had been some basic mistake. Open an a/c by yourself and update the details through the website rcmbusiness.com. Though I am new to RCM business but me frends and relatives are getting their regular commissions directly submitted to their a/c. Please check and establish communication with the company. Update this blog if your issue has been resolved

• Ak
      7th of Dec, 2007

Disagreed..!!

While you don't have full knowladge of system you must blame for anything against it. RCM business is not suppose to have the little commision of it's associates as it is multilavel marketing system. It increas according to the satisfactory associats. And today it has more than 90 lacks associats accross the country.

Akash Gaur,

A satisfied associate.

• Dr
      1st of Feb, 2008

I THINK YOU GUYES ARE DEAF , DUMB AND BLIND

WHY DON`T YOU UNDER STAND WE HAVE PROBLEM IN LOGIN TO YOUR WEB SITE ,
    PROBLEM IN LOADGING FORMS .
    WE HAVE ENCOUNTER WITH ERRORS DURING OPENING A WEB PAGE
    WHY DON`T YOU UPDATE ?
    YOUR SYSTEM ?
    AND TELL ME HOW LONG WE FACE THIS PROBLEM ?
    DO SOME SOLUTION AS SOON AS POSIBLE
    I AM LOOKING TO YOU

• Go
      19th of Feb, 2008

I am forgot password and username in the rcmbusiness site how to login the site.

28th of Feb, 2008

In last week of month all distributors submiting their business at a time from all over india theirfore interne server geting slow. Kuch pane ke liye kuch khona padta hai.

• Ba
      29th of Feb, 2008

I am new to this RCM business. I don't get your plan. What you mean by repurchase? My doubt
    Say for example if i joined in one month and i put 2 downline in the same month and crossed 5000 BV in the same month including both joining of new persons and goods bought for our use. My question is Since I have crossed 5000 BV will i get commission for the month?

29th of Mar, 2008

You are correct but you should understand the whole procedure first then do what you have to do. May be your upline is not supporting you, If it is so Please inform the company by phone because mails are not the way to clear the problems.

I am a networker since 8 years i joined many company faced many problems even though i am intrested in network marketing, when people loose in network marketing they shout more and if they loose in general market they shut their mouth.

Because the companies are paying back you should be loyal to the companies do not complaint against the company because you are destroying your own business by doing this.

I am not doing any business right now and intrested in doing seriously the RCM BUSINESS in GUKBARGA and sourondings if any one want to increase their business in karnataka please call me on +919343241417

• Ra
      31st of Mar, 2008

I am the distributor of rcm business last two years but this time my cheque ditails showm in the net but my cheque amount is not transferd in my account.so please transfered the cheque amount in my account as early as possible.my ditributor no is 4534877 Thanks & regards Rajeev sharma

• Ab
      25th of May, 2008

I've face networking problem(s): (1) When I personally net searching and/or (2) In pickup centre(s) when as a purchaser.
    Pickup centres says: networking problem, pls collect bill next time, but they gave me kachha bill with/without disc. price.

I hope this problem will be solved at our earliest effort.

Thanks

Abhijit Sen

• Lv
      18th of Jun, 2008

it is wast to send email there are lots of distributer how are appiying for the card you are sending to rcm company and then company send to the bank and they send back rcm and then they send the card by post its my take time and my be its misplace any have its may came ok bye and all the best for your business

3rd of Jul, 2008

You can spoil your better carrier & your children also. You should learn RCM Business & should be a part of this mission which is basically for Economic freedom of India.

3rd of Jul, 2008

I am in RCM Business. It is a best fruit on the earth. You are lucky that you are in INDIA.

Understand RCM Plan once without wasting time.

I will be available to you to show the RCM plan any time when you wish, after a preappointment.

Goodluck.

3rd of Jul, 2008

RCM Business is a best fruit on the earth. You are lucky that you are in INDIA.

Understand RCM Plan once without wasting time.

I will be available for you to show the RCM plan any where & any time when you wish, after a pre-appointment.

Goodluck.

Ashok Kumar Pal, Delhi
    Tel: 9212950092

• Su
      4th of Aug, 2008

yes rcmbusiness is very power full syestem on earth.give us love respect security time social service friends manpower money.

• Bh
      4th of Aug, 2008

RCM is not doing athecal business. They deducting TDS from commission but not submitting to Tax department as they have not sent TDS certificates of previous financial year till today.

• Bh
      22nd of Sep, 2008

business ok

1st of Oct, 2008

Ram Charit Manas, Roti Kapada Makan, Ram Chris Mohammad, Real Crorepati Man, Rah Chalte Marketing, Reachest County on the map & i have no wods to explain what rcm business gave to me . it has totally change my life, my attitude towards life, & at last i m the feuture star ruby leader. thanks my dist. no : 6238464 ( chirag n. shah ) & my wife's dist. no is 4149555 ( nutan c. shah ) feuture emerals star.

28th of Nov, 2008

Jai RCM.
    My self Jagbir Singh is ashik of RCM Business. You know gonna, whenever God is happy and want to give his all blessings to anybody, he make him move to any RCM Business Meeting. it is the only system made for Indians according to Indian rate, indian Mentalityand Indian culture. So dont worry! join this immediatly. I will be very glad if can help you by any bit of information. Contact me for more details:- 09246814942 & 09963139910.

• Na
      29th of Nov, 2008

First of all RCM business is not a small chain system it is a biggest MLM company on earth.I can understand that some problem may occurs in such a large network, but friends try to understand that RCM is the mission of ARTHIK AJADI and a real soldier of ARTHIK AJADI is capable enough to face this kind of silly problems, try to learn from our MD SHRI T.C CHHABRA Sir how he is mannaging every thing complains are many, problem are many but he is always smiling and cool
    now IDBI bank is tied up with us, so please open ur account in that bank .bank is giving 0 balance a/c with cheque book, atm card everthing only for RCM distributars.
    So my dear friend Always Positive.
    for any further information contact Narendra Singh Rathore Mob:9214014560