Rainbow Vaccums / rip off

1 MO, United States Review updated:

My Mother recently had a friend suggest her as a potential customer, my Mother is 81 years old, not only did the sales person boo hoo to her but he gave her a fake contact number, these people take advantage of old people, my mother cant even use this machine, she wont tell me how much she payed, I'm sure its outrageous, these people are crocked and should be put out of business!!!

Comments

• Sh
      9th of Nov, 2010

I love my rainbow vac. I bought it 12 years ago. it was expensive but totally worth it. I dont know the salesman who sold it to your mom but it is a good vacumn.

• Sc
      9th of May, 2011

Rainbow has been in business for 76 years. The vacuum is awesome! It sounds like your mom had a poor salesman who did not show her how to properly use the rainbow. The price is about $2000 for the newest model, which I have and do not regret at all! It is very simple to use but you have to know how otherwise it can seem overwhelming. My asthma disappeared after I started using the rainbow. I sold them for awhile and you can email me at [protected]@yahoo.com if you would like some help with your mom's.