R S International / Paper cup machine with buy back guaranti

1 India Review updated:

I saw advertisement in times of india, bangalore edition saying that "earn rs.2, 000/- per day sitting at home by investing just rs.75, 000/-"

This advt. was given by m/s. r s international,
Address : 12th floor, 1208, pearl best height – ii

netaji subhash place, district centre,

next to max hospital, pitampura,

delhi – 110034

Telephone : 011-[protected]

Fax : 011-[protected]

Mobile : [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

On seeing this advt., I had transferred rs.75, 000/- online to their account on 04.06.2012 for purchase of paper cup machine. I also received the same through vrl logistics and their engineer came to my house and helped me in connecting the machine and also he charged rs.10, 000/-

I also transferred rs.10, 000/- for raw materials as security deposit (refundable) on 27.07.2012 to their account online. they had promised me to send raw materials for 50, 000 cups. however I received raw materials for only 40, 000 cups.

I manufactured 40, 000 cups and sent it to their office through indian railways. I also received rs. 3, 450/- on 31.07.2012 by cheque and rs. 4, 160/- through online to my account to my account 30.08.2012. I really don't know on what basis did they calculate this amount and paid it to me. for 40, 000 cups they were supposed to pay me rs.9, 200/- as per their agreement.

On 8th september, 2012, once again I sent 20, 000 paper cups to r s international office by indian railways. original parcel booking bill no. 245328 was couriered to them on the same day by professional couriers vide no. blr445058583.
And also they promised me that rs. 10, 000/- will be refunded along with the paper cups which I manufacture and send it to them orelse the raw materials worth of rs.10, 000/- will be given to me along with the payment. I have not received rs. 10, 000/- which I paid for security deposit or the raw materials worth of rs.10, 000/-.

Till know I have not received payment for the same. when I call their office land number 011-[protected], the person who picks the call asks me to call after wards or evening or tomorrow. I am getting the same answer from them past 10 days.

When I call 0[protected] or 0[protected] they never pick up the call. I have called more than 60 times in last one week. I have also sent sms to the same numbers which they have not replied.

On 21st september, 2012 she picked the call and shouted at me badly and also told me to do whatever I want and she won't send my payment or deposit amount or raw materials.

On enquiring about r s international company in bangalore, rest of karnataka and also in tamil nadu. I came to know that she has cheated many people like this.

Once again I called their office on 22nd september, 2012. she told me that she is very powerful person in delhi and also she said that she is having good contacts everywhere and also instructed me to file case in any police station or consumer court that she wont care for that.

Yesterday i.e., 27th september, 2012 I posted complaint in consumer complaints & grahak seva. within two hours she came to know about this news about what I have posted in consumer complaints. she asked me to delete my complaints and then to talk.

Now I am requesting your help to solve this problem. what shall I do? I come from a poor family. I have two kids who are studying in pre kg and 4th standard.

Please help me.

Comments

• Ra
      17th of May, 2016

yes, this company NAMED : RS INTERNATIONAL is cheating all the people in india by sitting in a/c rooms through social media, paper media by the way of adds, i also one of the victim and i nearly loos 1.00 lakh with this company, this is a fruad and cheating and targetted the middle class people who were newly wedded or newly preparing for their business, this company is reason for the one of my friend who is suicided and dead because while he was planning for the new income by himslef, this company's add by paper looses his life, he got a loan for buying a paper plate machine, and after buying they neglected the way that they told to him previsously, and there is no buying and selling the products that the way he god suicided and lost his life and this company is fruad and cheating company this company people can't leave for long life with their belongings

• Ba
      3rd of Feb, 2017

Hiiii.
    My name norvin from goa. I had read vacancy on buy back paper cups. Is it right to invest in this buy back paper cup business. Here he says to invest 50000 rs. Then machine will come in 2 months. 35000 rs I hv to pay the technician. After business start I hv to pay 50000 rs installment for 5 months. Coz machine cost is 3 lacs.
    company name not known but its from hyderabad.. should I go for it.

• Kr
      6th of Aug, 2017

Sir,
    Delhi company also cheated to customer, buy back agreement froud sales to customers, I have purchased paper plate machine, I have paid rs.50, 000, but not give agreement, when i call she is told to me for wait one or two months, now finished two months, not any response from company and not atten the call, I think I am complaint to consumer court,
    Hello friends all over india all customers come to complaint to consumer court, and publish to media,
    Then court take sevear action for froud companies,
    Pls friends don't quit,

• So
      8th of Oct, 2017

Agreed. Even in Assam a company called Aishwarya Enterprises, ( plot no 2, Khayala Road, Vishnu Garden, New Delhi 110018 ) is cheating people.

• Mu
      27th of Dec, 2017

I Nayak Abdul Mujeeb S/o N. Akbar Nayak, H.No: 7-441, Nadigadda, Nandyal purchased Paper Bowl Manufacturing Machine, Free Generator, Buy back Product offers from Om Shakti Enterprises, F/12, Pocket No: 3, Rohini, New Delhi- 110085. 10, 000/- paid as advance on 25/9/17. They booked the machine on 29/9/17. I have paid 1, 70, 000/- on 10/10/17, 11/10/17 via net banking, paytm after reaching the machine to Hyderabad via VRL Logistics Ltd Transport. I received the machine on 14/10/17 in kurnool VRL Logistics Ltd. Transport. After that i have made a trial run then i found that there is a problem in one of the unit of that machine. I have informed about that problem via phone they replied me that they will send a technician. But until now they did not send any technician, Generator, Agreement letter. I have called too many times to 8448149335, 8826125489 but no one lifting the phones. I have also emailed to omshaktienterprises@gmail.com but no one replied me. They have billed 33, 000/- instead of 1, 80, 000/- with Balaji Enterprises, CB Naraina, CB-68, Delhi Cantt., New Delhi. I have made all the transactions via paytm, Netbanking to Om Shakti Enterprises, ac: 033505500606, ifsc code : icic0000332, Branch: New delhi, Patel Nagar. They did not received the sample product send through courier 2 times.

4th of Mar, 2018

Hi Iam interested to start this business could you send me the details to me, email:-www.maruthiprasad1991@gmail.com mobile:-8978678903

• Ra
      6th of Mar, 2018

Hi Iam interested to start this business could you send me the details to me, email: ranga0479@gmail.com mobile:-9100904898

• Ge
      12th of Sep, 2018

Hi I am interested to start this business could you send the details to me, email: getsharvanaaa@gmail.com mobile:-7845650544

15th of Oct, 2018

Guys when u fail by reading the advertisements from media, after filing the case or before, you too give a publicity telling what was happened. This publicity cost is nothing for you before what you have invested. Either by publishing pomp-lets, ads in newspapers, scrolling in tv channels based on your security and financial capability do it.
    Tit for tat is the only way where you can show their originality to public and also make educate people and also as a proof of their acts in the court.
    Believe in god of yours too.