Quality Inn Hotel / Dothan,Al.
My wife and I booked a room for two nights. The first night we had a room with an air conditioner that was not working properly and so loud we could not talk to each other without yelling and we could not hear the T.V. unless it was on very loud. we asked for a room change the next day so we would be able to sleep that night and was allowed to change rooms around noon. we went out and came back. we went to bed around ten and was awoken abruptly at midnight by the front desk clerk pounding on the door and trying to break into the room (we had the security latch on) yelling we had to get out and that we hadn't paid to be there. we showed him the receipt and he insisted I go to the front desk. I went and the clerk checked and of course we had paid for the second night. He told me that he was "sorry" and to go back to the room. well then we could not sleep as we were so shook up by what had happened that we spent a second night without sleep. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy!
More Quality Inn Hotel Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Econo Lodge - Dirty room and poor service 
- Choice Hotels - 3 stays at quality inn in december, 2017
- Econo Lodge - Bed bugs 
- Econo Lodge Downtown Augusta, GA - Unauthorized charges, SCAM
- Quality Inn - harrassement and bullying at work