pure romance party / shipping costs plus taxes

Jun 6, 2015
pure romance party
I went to a friend's pure romance party with quite a lot of girls. It was one of the most fun times until I examined my bill later...I purchased three items that the hostess bagged in a discrete black pure romance bag for me that night. I did think the number she charged me was incorrect at the time but didn't think anything of it until the next day. I was one of that ladies ordering around midnight at this party so I just went home to bed. So as I examine my bill I see the taxes then a shipping cost???? I was handed my product and was unaware that a black plastic bag costs $6...I was unaware that a shipping cost would be included if I bought the at a party...feel a little bit scammed.

N  20th of Jan, 2016 by
I'm so glad your party was lots of fun. I can understand your shock when you realized that you were being charged for shipping. Sadly this is a Pure Romance requirement that all consultants must do. Sadly as a consultant, I can say that the shipping charges we receive is worse. In fact for your consultant to get you three items, she would have had to pay at least $30.00 (they charge us $25 for every order, and it goes up from there). Sadly PR is a pretty amazing product, sad that they take advantage of the shipping charges. Good luck and I hope your products worked well for you.