Pure Colon Cleanse / unauthorized charges

Charged my card twice in one week for $78.84 - all I ordered was free with postage. Hang up when I call. "Corporate office" number is an answering machine.

Comments

• Ge
      22nd of Feb, 2008
    Colon Cleanse Package - Can't talk with anyone
    1958 white birch court

I tried to cancel my order via phone and waited 1 hour and 30 minutes with no results.
    I want to cancel the aoutomatic shipping for this product.

• Ba
      12th of Jan, 2009

sorry was Best Pure Cleanse.

• Su
      14th of Jan, 2010

This happened to me too, I was charged £50!! and all I recived was a tiny put of laxitaves! What can I do? Susie

• Su
      14th of Jan, 2010

I was charged £50 for what i thought was a free sample, outraged.

• Da
      4th of Feb, 2010

unbelieavable how horrible this company is...anyone have number i asked for retrun over 4 months ago no resonse! crap...hit me up at danny.dime@gmail.com please

• Sh
      15th of Apr, 2010

yes i got ripped off to who has the number plz e mail me allaboutthem@yahoo.com

• Sh
      15th of Apr, 2010

i got robbed to does anyone have the number my addy is allaboutthem@yahoo.com

• Ab
      26th of Apr, 2010

I just saw this advertisement. You should have read thru it completely. It states that you are paying for the postage as well as in the future you will continue to receive bottles of the cleanse pills until you decide to discontinue. It's always best to understand, "if something is too good to be true, it usually is"

30th of Jun, 2010

Another internet rip off! I tried to email to cancel - nothing. I was charged for my first month before receiving my "10 day free" trial. I was charged $93.00 on my credit card before even receiving anything. I called to cancel, was given the run around and was told that I would receive an email authorizing the cancellation. I didn't receive it and called back to be told that their system was being updated and to call back in another 3 hours. Here we go! These guys are a pack of lying crooks!!! DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT.

• Fi
      7th of Sep, 2010

I have been totally scammed, credit cards, private bank account cards money taken monthly after my cards stopped. No product ever ordered, no product ever received, how did these people get my details?

30th of Nov, 2010

just got played, my guts told me that it was too good to be true but i went ahead and order now i am out of 89.00. fool me once shame on me, fool me twice I'm just a fool.

• Ka
      13th of Nov, 2012

Do not order this product it is a SCAM ...supposed to be a free trial tried to cancel after they took £69.95 they told me they were taking another £69.95 i told them i was cancelling with bank. she then said they would send it to a credit agency. I had 14 days to cancel which i was in the time limit they then said it 14 days from the order date and i was too late...COMPLETE RIP OFF...

• Je
      29th of Jun, 2013

I am in the UK and I ordered a "free trial" of this product about two weeks ago.

There was a deliberate attempt to make it difficult to return the goods which had supposedly been a “free trial offer”, but actually was not, since the small print on the letter which arrived with the goods said that unless they were returned within 14 days, I would be charged almost £70, with subsequent similar payments every month. This information is not readily available on the website and if it is written anywhere, then it appears after someone has made the “free trial” order, by which time it is too late.

To return the capsules was made difficult in that although a returns address form came with the package a phone call had to be made to obtain a shipping number. Without this number, any cancellation would not be recognised, said the letter.

I repeatedly telephoned to cancel this order over subsequent days but after an initial “please hold on” recorded message, no one came to the phone. Since it was not possible to return the item without this number, and since the phone was not being answered, the shipping number could not be obtained – and since this was an expensive 0800 number which rang out interminably after the initial recorded message, I deduced that this was yet another scam to charge the customer – I will only know that for certain when I receive my next phone bill.

However, eventually I did get through and I had a conversation with someone who said that the 14 days applied to when the order was placed, not when it was delivered (which took several days). The 14 days thus ended on the very day of my early-morning call, and the person confirmed that the money was due to be taken that day but told me it would not be taken – and that no more deductions would be made in the future. He also said that I didn’t need to bother sending the unused capsules back (so why do they ask you to get a shipping number in the first place?)

The company immediately broke its word and did make the £69.97 charge that very day. I shall obviously be getting in touch with my bank to tell them that this was a fraudulent, unauthorised charge made on my account and, having read what other people have said, ask that the bank bar any further payments to them. I cannot believe these operating methods are legal.

• Pk
      7th of Oct, 2014

What number did people phone please to cancel this

• Vi
      10th of Dec, 2014

i anyone could give me a number that actually works to cancelthe 14 day free trial offer i would be very grateful indeed -I have spent 2 awful days phning every number under the sun to be told there is no record of my order even though i was given an invoive with a customer ID number on it which I printed out to show my bank-I havnt slept or ate with worry for 48 hours now...

• Ly
      16th of Dec, 2014

This company is a scam and a joke. Checked my online banking to find that two payments of 94.99 had been taken from my account which I were unaware off. I rang the bank amd explained and they said they would refer me to the fraud squad so they did to no avail I rang the company my self 0808-238-0014 to be left waiting on a premium rate number for 20mins finally a man answered from another country as the lag in voice communication was several seconds. I explains I hadn't signed up for a thing and would like my money back in full the man said it would take 7 to 14 days for MY MONEY to be returned to my account. No its just a waiting game.

This company is a scam and takes peoples money when they dont even know what its for.

• Al
      13th of Jan, 2015

This is a scam dont order anything!!!
    I have ordered the free trial for£. 4.99 and after tow weeks I was charged again £94.99.
    I've called my bank and they say there's nothing they can do and I should call the company and ask them to stop any furder payment.
    When I call the company this really rude man answer the phone and after a few minutes he put the phone down. I had to call them again and wait on the line for a long time and this time the lady that answer the phone oferd me 25% off the charges.
    I want my money back so I am waiting for them to call me back.

• Bo
      11th of Nov, 2015

I received my package today and looking everywhere even online for a phone number to cancel. No number to be found anywhere. The name on the package is organic fulfillments 35246 US hwy 19 N. Ste 14, palm harbor fl. 34684-1931. I will be returning unopened bottles tomorrow with tracking number of course as well as notifying my bank.

• Tr
      1st of Dec, 2015

I am returning the bottles as well. I just got off of the phone with my bank and notified them. I had to close bank account, open new one and have a new debit card re-issued, etc... At least I will not have criminals ripping me off for the time being.

• Ju
      10th of Feb, 2016

Please help me!! I asked for The Free trail, AND now they charded me 79 dollars for thr Auto-Refill Bottle. I didn't I agree with it and I can't get on the phone with them because I'm from Brazil, so I'm trying to deal with it by e-mail, they say they will respond in 48hours bit I'm afrqid they will continue charging and won't refund me.
    If you know a way I can cancelada or deal with it please e-mail me
    g.juliadebarros@gmail.com

Please, please help me!!!
    Julia