PST Analytics/ Professional SAS Tutors / SAS Analytics Training
Bad and Greedy trainers
This review can help and alert those who have just seen fake 5 stars and have a second thought in a mind whether they should invest there time and money in PST.
My feedback is totally based on the way Lokesh and Vikhayat has deal with me which was very childish, unproffesional and untrustworthy.
My request is that PST should take this in positive manner and sud take step to improve as i am again investing time in writing it.
1. If somebody attenting there classes, pls beaware that you should not ask questions in between bcos you might be disturbing other genius students in class. Who are more intelligent then you specially if your learning curve is comparitively slow.
2. Other intelligent student will later on bring there parents to the centre to meet lokesh and will complaint about you that because of you their course is getting delay. Lol
3. I dont know what fun they get in making easiest concept looks so complicated in a way that you think you are the only one who is not getting it and might end up not asking any question which is anyhow not allowed.
4. Why do they sell complete package which is base sas + advance sas+ analytics without understanding whether somebody really need it or not ?
5. Do not seek any career pathing from them as they are least bother about it and always focus on their business.
6. They never respected my time and effords Inspite of the fact that i have shared the criticality of my situatuon with vikhayat and left me with the only option to leave them after a month classes.
7. I wanna ask vikhayat if somebody gives you a feedback that he is not getting what you have taught, does that mean he should look for another institute instead of getting clearity that why and what is the challege and how you can make him understand ?
8. Vikhayat where do you get this skill of confusing student and why dont you understand every individual have different learning curve. Student really dont like your wired face expressions in class when you explain something.
9. I think its your responsibility to answer every question and all the questions without judging student's intellegence, or you should only enrolled IIMs and IITs.
10. How do you provide training on real time data, is it something which is doable legally or this is just a way of maketing. Because u never told that u have any partnership with any firm which allow you to use their data. Pls explain what do you really mean by real time data?
Its been a 5 months, I left ur institute and you must be thinking why i am putting this reveiw now. Inspite of the fact i have met lot of victims of PST, I would have never written about you.
But recently I met a girl who has joined and left PST a year ago. After reading lot of positive reviews about PST she joined and was excieted to learn SAS from you. But the way you guys taught her, left her in a delima that she was not fit for SAS any more and left a hope to become sas proffesional. For your kind information she is learning SAS now and found it more interesting and easy then a year ago. This shows how much attention you guys give to an individual.
In the end i wud like say my motive is not to bad mouth you. You guys may have very good knowlege but YOU GUYS ARE NOT A GOOD TEACHER OR COACH.