prpnk.com / money

1 Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0410979164

every time i get my credit transactions, i see nearly $40 is coming out to a Prpnk.com. that has been going on for at least 3 months now. and i dont know why. i do not remember signing up to this place. i want it to stop please. my name is ALWYN DELLOW.

Comments

• Dj
      Jan 03, 2011

www.prpnk.com that website doesn't exist and its on my bank notice that i did authorize

• Br
      Feb 18, 2011

Made a $39.89 charge to my account and i have never used my check card and my card was charged

• To
      Aug 12, 2011
    prpnk.com - Solting me 30€ each month without permission
    Phone: 697357656

I dont know who is prpnk.com but each month they are taking me out 30€ on my account card. The question is where is taht page and also how can i cancel that subscription or wahtever it is... becasue i dnt know about this company. Regards.

Apr 12, 2013

Yes my name is Angelica Lara and I have a unknown charged first it was $1 and now I am being charged $40.23 I do not have no clue for what, when, why, and how I am being charged is it possible to get my money back with no problems.? because of these charges my bank is blocking any usage of my card, every time I am being charged.