Professional Timeshare Services / Scam

1 2303 North 44th Street #14, Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-551-5751

Has anyone worked with this company Professional Timeshare Service or a Adam Roberts.. I was contacted about my timeshare and my interest in getting it off my hands. This message is to warn / help any and all timeshare owners that have paid a timeshare resale company during the past 18 months. I know of a great program that takes all the risk and liability away from their clients. They do not ever charge any up front fees. When you get your money back then and only then do you pay for their services. "CENTRAL FINANCIAL SERVICES" or www.cfs411.com or [protected]. I was able to get my money back from this company and others that have claimed they could help me for money upfront, then never provided a service.

Sa
Mar 29, 2013

Comments

• Km
      Apr 06, 2013

EVERYONE! Write the President, your U.S. Congresspeople, and the Attorney General’s Office! LIFETIME CONTRACTS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!

Sign the petition at

and post this to as many boards as you can!