Prism Pointe Technologies / Awful company
I did a contract installation for Prism Pointe 5 months ago and have not been paid. I submitted all the required paperwork shortly afterward, and had the end user complete the customer satisfaction survey and FAX it to PPT. I was told by PPT accounting in August that all the paperwork had been submitted and looked good. I was told I would be paid in August's check run.
I waited a couple months and never received payment. Since October I have called PPT 2 to 3 times a week. Almost everytime I call the folks in Accounting, Mitch Wright and Laura Bott, are unavailable, I've left repeated messages. Not one of my phone calls has ever been returned. Sometimes their voicemail boxes are full.
I was told in November, when on one occasion I actually talked to Mitch Wright, that everything looked good, and the check would be going out by Friday. I still haven't been paid the more than $600 I'm owed.
Wow, I found this site and now realize I'm not the only one. Prism Pointe is doing this to Techs and Service folks around the country. I'm going to the BBB in Georgia.
More Prism Pointe Technologies Complaints & Reviews
- Prism Pointe Technologies - Rip off 
- Prism Pointe Technologies - Terrible service 
- Prism Pointe Technologies - How I got paid 
- Prism Pointe Technologies - Non-payment for services
- Prism Pointe Technologies - Refusal to Pay 
- Prism Pointe Technologies - Non payment for work rendered 
- Prism Pointe Technologies - Unpaid wages, No answers, going on 4 months
- Prism Pointe Technologies - No payment for work performed 
- Prism Pointe Technologies - Fraud and cheating 
- Prism Pointe Technologies - Payment