Prime Quest Inc./water treatment / False Advertising/Unlicensed Plumbing

Hilo, HI, United States Review updated:
Phone: (808) 966-7403
They are selling a fake machine. prime Quest said that they are the manufacturing but they are not! They are only an agent and distributor. According to Rafael Atilano, president, he invented those water treatment, which is not! We are complaining about their machine because of the unlicensed plumbing that installed the machine in our house. Plus they are falsely advertised the machine that they installed are not the same as they advertised from the website and from their flyer. They are corrupting a lot of people. They are selling it for the amount of $8, 000.00.

Comments

Lu
  4th of Dec, 2012
I too, purchase the water system for $8, 000. When I purchase the system after a month I wanted to return it. I called and inquire about their policy and the company told me that I can't return it. I was also told it's a life time warrantee but when I called they said there's a maintenance fee. So to change the filter I would have to pay the filter and the labor. If there's something wrong with the system I would have to pay the company to fix my water system. I purchase the system a little over a year ago and now it's leaking and makes a lot of noise. My children says they can taste the awful taste. I paid $8, 000 and I feel I've been scam. Please let us know if you have any idea to fix this problem. I want to provide safe drinking water for family and I thought this was a good investment for my children but now it's all down the drain.

Seeking your help.
Ewa Beach
Ma
  26th of Jul, 2013
I purchased the water system from RAFAEL & MALOU ATILANO. I was also lured by the promise of a kitchen set to be delivered after purchase, plus $500.oo cashback. I never received my kitchen set, I never received my $500.00, but I did get a copy of a form stating that I have to declare $500.oo tax deductible income with IRS. When I contacted the company regarding this, they told me that they did send me that form, but could not give me a copy of the check as proof that they sent me the money. Rafael and Malou Atilano never returned calls, as they were always "on vacation". I will never trust a FELLOW FILIPINO, and I will never trust any promises that is not in writing. A VERY EXPENSIVE LESSON WELL LEARNED.