Prestigeskate.com / Blocked access to seller's profile

I received the email from the company Prestigeskate.com/aka Brendguard that I would receive the sponsorship if I bought a product from them. So I decided to buy from them. I sent the payment, but no confirmation info, receipt or any other information. Also the order wasn’t sent to me, and they blocked my access to their profile in Instagram. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Kr
Mar 25, 2014

Comments

• Br
      27th of Apr, 2014

I've attempted to get their Phone number and Business address to no avail. I did receive an email back from their gmail account that stated they are a a legit business because they are selling on the Internet ( E-COMMERCE). There's more to being a legit business than selling on the Internet. A web site selling anything with no way of contacting them but the free disposable Gmail account and the only way to pay is by credit card sound like a scam to me. There is another legit site that uses almost the same business name "Prestige Skateboarding" that is in no way associated. I'll be notifying them of this site and maybe they can get it shut down.

15th of May, 2014

I also revved an email about them sponsoring me if I bought a deck so I bought one and I didn't get a receipt either I emailed them back and I ha vent heard back from that email pretty aggravating I'm unsure what to do about it though

13th of Aug, 2014

My son also paid for a board from these scam artists and never received it. I have tried calling and emailing them to no avail. I hope people will start doing their research before giving their money away. These people are ###!!

• As
      22nd of Sep, 2014

did you ever get your money back? my son received the same email.

• Me
      22nd of Sep, 2015

My son asked me for the $ for the prestige deck so that they would sponsor him. I fell for this scam because we didn't do our homework. I have sent multiple emails & have gotten no reply...now they're website is down.