Premier Timeshare / Timeshare resale scam

1 FL, United States
Phone: 561-860-3091

I live in NJ, and have listed my timeshare for rent/sale on Craigslist, and other free sites in the past.
I just received a phone call from a woman saying she is from, "Premier" and wanting to know if our timeshare is for sale cause she has an interested buyer.
I said yes, she asked a couple questions about the unit
and said her boss, Suze Sullivan will call me back if it is what the buyers want. 10 minutes later, Suze calls me back stating the buyers have been approved by a lender for $15, 999, and they have already put 20%
down and want to purchase the remaning 28 weeks
I have left on my timeshare contract. She just needs $1388.50 for a title search to be done to verify there are no liens or outstanding maintenance fees due on the property. I said this offer sounded too good to be true and I am disabled so please speak to my husband.
She told him the same pitch, he took her name and number and said we'll get back to her. Sure enough there's all these complaints for people who were scammed for all different amounts of money charged to their credit cards with the same BS. I hope these people get whats coming to them for taking advantage of innocent people giving up their vacation timeshare due to financial distress. How can they sleep at night???

More Premier Timeshare Complaints & Reviews