Pooch Hotel / Dog bite

Br Dec 13, 2015

My Labradoodle was injured by another dog. He was bitten by his eye and required stitches. The store manager said she reviewed the video and it was my dog, s fault. She also refused to allow. Me to review the video saying it was property. I don, t think it is unreasonable to view this tape. If my dog was at fault, I can accept that, however Labradoodles are bred for their sweet disposition and non aggression. When the daycare called my husband they said he was in a scrap and scratched. Turns out not to be true when the dog is seen by the vet. This incident occured on 12-10-15 at 1:10 pm. As a pet owner, it is not unreasonable to view this tape, since that is being denied, I have no other conclusion to reach, but that the manager is mistaken. Additionally, if my puppy was being inappropriate, isn, t it the yard duty personnel, s responsibility to intervene before a bite happens? I am only asking to see proof of what happened to my puppy. No reasonable person would disagree with that request.

Pooch Hotel