plexor marketing/ real estate mortgage / fraud , fake companies.

May 2, 2015
plexor marketing
7777 glades road
Boca Raton
Phone: 8136611964
I had a tree from another property fall into my home. My husband passed away suddenly 3 years ago of a massive heart attack. I had over 25 k of damages. Received call from flexor marketing claiming to be my mortgage company. They actually listed name along side theirs. Same address. Threatened my children.I am going to another state for ongoing medical care. These individuals are totally FAKE.fraud deceptive and career criminals. I sincerely appreciate your policy on not changing information. I have notified my residing state of Florida. Along with Texas, california, Nevada, Utah Wyoming Georgia New Jersey of this. They are career criminals. With FAKE phone numbers that change daily.often appearing as out of the United States . however showing area codes in the USA. . I appreciate your policy. I have the FBI, state police, and dept. Of justice.

A  19th of Jan, 2016 by
These people are flat out criminals. Actually now understand they own 4 houses in my neighborhood. Plexor marketing are related yo colfin fl based under 7 business in Florida along with Georgia, Delaware, North Carolina. Also listed under colfin financial, maranda, ace realty, ace hardware. Go through sun biz.