Pine Tree Consultants

Posted: Apr 28, 2017 by

timeshare cancellation

Portland, ME, United States
pinetreeconsultants.com
I signed up with this fly by night company in 2016 to cancel my Grandview LV and to this date we are still locked into the Timeshare and only thing has happened is our credit got nailed 100 pts after they told us they would be protecting our credits. Just another lie to get us to sign up, now Im under 500 FICO and then I dont know how this will turn out in the end when the resort comes back after me for all of the money Pine Tree told us to stop paying. This company dug us a 10ft hole and pushed us in it. I wouldn't touch these people with a 10ft pole if I was you. Im already seeking legal recourse with my family attorney and we have notified Grandview now Diamond about this group and its owners. They will be done in no time messing with the wrong people.
Updated by Johanna Rivers, Apr 28, 2017
I heard another company MTG Consultants works as sister company to Pine Tree Consultants. If you get calls from these groups, BEWARE! They are out to steal your money and not help you. Learn from my mistakes, we lost over $2, 500 working with Pine Tree and these guys are the same company. My attorney looked into these groups and found nothing but BAD NEWS, that the owners of Pine Tree worked for a Timeshare Cancellation company back in 2015 and stole the paperwork to operate Pine Tree Consultants right down the Street from his previous employment., [censor] if you ask me! Common Knowledge you should of been taught "You don't bite the hand that feeds you" it will always come back to bite you in the end. I have my own business here in Portland, OR and if my employees did that to us, oh man they would be put to shame everyday and sued up the wazoo! We are going to contact this other company they tried to f*ck over, TimeshareReleaseNow.com they are located out of Portland, ME, lets see what they have to say about this.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Timeshares / Vacation Rentals

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree