PETER TOPALOV / BAD FITTING DENTURES

1 90 WEST STToowoomba, Queensland, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 46389355

BAD fitting dentures quick to take the money but does not care about how they fit and look, could not eat with them after 2 weeks, and all he could say was tough bickkies that is how it is. HAD 2 more denture people look at these dentures and they just say nothing could fix the the bite is out bottom teeth are too far forward and top teeth are like bugs bunny teeth and stick out too far.

Ro

Comments

• Pe
      25th of Jan, 2009

Hi, I have just recently had a denture plate reworked by Peter, I had an addition of one tooth (front) to my metal plate. I was extremely happy with the whole process from examination, taking a cast and the final fitting of the adjusted plate. The cost was a pleasant surprise as so inexpensive (note that I did not use the word 'Cheap").
    I feel that these open comment areas should be used for positive outcomes and not just negative. As a professional myself, I find it near impossible to please 'All of my clients, all of the time', there is so many areas that play with a client - sales relationship. Good luck Peter and don't let the occasional negative comment have any impact on your good work.
    P. Robertson

• To
      13th of Jul, 2009

Just to set the record straight, when we were unable to meet this gentleman's expectations with his dentures after many free appointments we refunded his money. So yes, we did take his money after spending approximately 4 weeks constructing the dentures, but after realizing his expectations could not be met we refunded his money. He could not have taken the set of dentures that we made to anyone else as when we refunded the money we kept the dentures. As for how they looked, we always have a try in stage where dentures are set in wax to confirm that the patient is happy with the appearance. So Ron must have said he was happy with the appearance of them before we completed them to the final stage.
    Thanks for your positive comments Mr Robertson.