Ped Egg / Now I'm living a nightmare!

I too thought this was the answer to my dry heels. Now I'm living a nightmare! I used it ONCE back in November of '08 and my heels were sore and red the next day and I've been running to doctors and dermatologists ever since! I am now scheduled for a biopsy next week to find out exactly what condition I have and how to treat it. I have thick patches of calloused skin with painful cracking and spliting. Psoriasis has been mentioned but not all the specialitsts agree.I tell everyone NOT to buy this product. I HATE IT!

Fo

Comments

29th of Jun, 2011
    Ped Egg - Stay away
    Ped Egg

I have been a fan and regular user of the Ped Egg for about a year. When I first bought the PedEgg I was thrilled. It worked fabulously on my feet. Even the first box of replacement blades that I purchased were great.

It has gone down hill from there. I have bought several boxes of replacement blades and all but one of them were returned. The blades are dull, dull, dull. I'm so tired of returning the blades for a refund, that I've decided to find another product to use on the bottom of my feet.

I believe that the PedEgg company has gone with cheaper materials, or cheaper labor to manufacture the blades.

• Ae
      12th of Jun, 2015

Me too. For about 3 years now. Living a nightmare of thick skin, cracks and flakes. Miserable. first, one doctor said Excema, then another said psoriasis. a third thinks it's an allergy. I say it was that ped egg.