pdfdatabase.com / scam

whatever book, music or movie you are trying to find in the search - everything is available
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE !!!

then they tell you to register and pay membership fee with your credit card before you start downloading

which is OK

BUT !!! how can I be sure the file will be downloaded and my Credit card will not be used for fraudulent transactions IF the search brings positive results for whatever you are looking for???

try to enter, for example any nonsense like JBGPOITT IOTH[ 6TI[H [ 5T[6I[ ### SUCKS and it will be available

- NOT just available !

it will be ready for download in four versions: FULL VERSION, NEW VERSION, HIGH SPEED, TRUSTED DOWNLOAD

it will be in SPONSORED LINKS

they really have good sponsors!!!

but anyway you have to register first and pay the fee

where do the money go??

Pdf & Doc book search results 1 - 25 of 232 for jbgpoitt ioth 6ti h 5t 6i ### sucks

Sponsored Links jbgpoitt ioth 6ti h 5t 6i ### sucks [New Version]

jbgpoitt ioth 6ti h 5t 6i ### sucks [FullVersion]

[HIGHSPEED] jbgpoitt ioth 6ti h 5t 6i ### sucks

[TRUSTED DOWNLOAD] jbgpoitt ioth 6ti h 5t 6i ### sucks

Comments

• Ar
      26th of Feb, 2010

I just posted a complaint in https://www.complaintsboard.com about pdfdatabase.com and now I try to find in search box of

it is not there

9th of Mar, 2010
    pdfdatabase.com - fraud
    pdfdatabase
    pdfdatabase.com

I ordered a 3 day trial of thier download of files service for $0.65 a day and was charged for $41.49 for a service not ordered. There is no address or telephone number for the pdfdatabase or General-billing to contact about the unauthorized charge. An email was sent onth site but no acknowledgement or answer was forthcoming. Let me state that the amount of the charge was made without an approval before it was charged to my charge card. It went right from continue to the unauthorized amount of $41.49 having been charged to my credit card. I have not attempted to download any file due to the unauthorized charge.

• Pm
      10th of Mar, 2010

Whatever PDF document you search for, they've got it! Try entering any old sequence of random characters. It always put 4 sponsored links at the top of the page which take you to other file download sites. They all seem to be related to www.download-gate.com which is registered to Directi Internet Solutions PVT. ltd. (Google that and you'll see they are behind loads of other scam websites as well)

To down load the file you've been looking for you have to become a member and agree to their terms and conditions. It looks like you can sign up for 3 days membership at 0.65 USD per day, but in fact there are several other sneaky tick boxes which sign you up for other bogus services and it ends up billing you for 100 USD in total. Once you have done that you hear nothing further and off course they never had the file anyway.

The payment collection is by Chronopay who do seem to be a genuine agent. As soon as I realised this was a scam I contacted them via my credit card company. Their contact number is +1 800 350 6821 and website is www.chronopay.com (although the payment page appears as www.open-billing.net in the browser). I WAS ABLE TO GET A REFUND from Chronopay so don't hesitate to do the same if you also get fooled by this.

Hope that helps

PMS

• Pe
      15th of Mar, 2010

I wish I had read this this morning. I confirmed a lifetime membership for $26, but was charged a total $71 ! Not only that, when I tried logging in with my username and password, there was absolutely no response ! This is a complete SCAM !!!

• Ba